• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to pronounce "Siglap"?

Steve111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Can someone please teach me the right way to pronounce Siglap, is it "Si-glap" or "Sig-lap"?

Thanks

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seee-glaap ( ang mo FT residing in east coast)
Chee-glap (Indian FT in Melville Park)
Sig - Glup (born Singaporean, served NS and hate the PAP)
Need to check with PA ( born Singaporean, served NS and love the PAP)

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pronounce it as Si Glap..

One of the best place to beo Pinay pub gals staying at the apartments around the area..

Sometimes I would have a hot teh tarik and kambing soup at the 24 Hr Mama shop just infront of Siglap Ctr.. Those Pinay cunts also love to have their supper there after hours of wriggling their booties at the pubs..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I pronounce it as Si Glap..

One of the best place to beo Pinay pub gals staying at the apartments around the area..

Sometimes I would have a hot teh tarik and kambing soup at the 24 Hr Mama shop just infront of Siglap Ctr.. Those Pinay cunts also love to have their supper there after hours of wriggling their booties at the pubs..

Bro, are you referring to that oLd HDB bLock sLated for demoLition soon ?; btw, is there a soup kambing
staLL within the coffeeshop ?..:confused::smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, are you referring to that oLd HDB bLock sLated for demoLition soon ?; btw, is there a soup kambing
staLL within the coffeeshop ?..:confused::smile:

Yes you are right.. the Mama shop besides the Siglap 5 Malay barber shop.. Cut my hair there few months back for less than $10.. Was impressed with the Malay uncle's knowledge of the latest hairstyle trend.. That Mama shop has Kambing soup and other usual Mama food.. Their Mee Goreng also not bad..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes you are right.. the Mama shop besides the Siglap 5 Malay barber shop.. Cut my hair there few months back for less than $10.. Was impressed with the Malay uncle's knowledge of the latest hairstyle trend.. That Mama shop has Kambing soup and other usual Mama food.. Their Mee Goreng also not bad..
Oh, good to know that you frequent there; as at times i wouLd be parking behind the bLocks and going opposite
to the Genesis Pub next to the 4-D shop for an evening's chiLL-out. The Pinoys there not bad ! :wink:
Let me know if you are around the area next time, i buy one round..:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, good to know that you frequent there; as at times i wouLd be parking behind the bLocks and going opposite
to the Genesis Pub next to the 4-D shop for an evening's chiLL-out. The Pinoys there not bad ! :wink:
Let me know if you are around the area next time, i buy one round..:smile:

I think now Genesis promoting some Turkish food at their place.. At times I would go to the nearby Coffee Club to chill out or go to Udders for some ice cream..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think now Genesis promoting some Turkish food at their place.. At times I would go to the nearby Coffee Club to chill out or go to Udders for some ice cream..
Been to that oLd-styLed coffeeshop seLLing Hainese Zhi char at the bus-stop next to NTUC ?; great food..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been to that oLd-styLed coffeeshop seLLing Hainese Zhi char at the bus-stop next to NTUC ?; great food..

I think that coffeeshop close quite early for bizness.. Usually I would be at Siglap after midnite.. Sometimes would drink beer at the 24 hr food court besides the NTUC..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think that coffeeshop close quite early for bizness.. Usually I would be at Siglap after midnite.. Sometimes would drink beer at the 24 hr food court besides the NTUC..
Knn bro, you seems to be Like an Night OwL ..:eek: :biggrin: