• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How to play trumpet - Little talkss

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trumpet got 1 2 3
C = All not pressed
D = 1 3 pressed
E = 1 2 pressed
F = 1 pressed
G = All not pressed
A = 1 2 pressed
B = 2 pressed
C = All not pressed

download.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trumpet got 1 2 3
C = All not pressed
D = 1 3 pressed
E = 1 2 pressed
F = 1 pressed
G = All not pressed
A = 1 2 pressed
B = 2 pressed
C = All not pressed

View attachment 112869
Next lesson - fingerings not mentioned above are the flats and the sharps KNN
D# Eflat 2 and 3 pressed
F# 1 2 3 pressed
All other flats and sharps are also same as the main table above :eek: :whistling:
:biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN you can also use Google mic and use mouth as trumpet to hum and get this trumpet disco song that sounds like funeral song KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN this is a verlee simple yet amazing popular track with 510M views the chorus also can use trumpet to play :whistling: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN 1 thing many people don't know is that trumpet or any brass instruments is a very unhygienic equipment KNN you see sometimes concert player wear tuxedo etc to play but constantlee they will need to leelease a lever on the instrument to drip out all the saliva on the floor KNN if you had noticed the floor will be full of saliva from all the players and it gets buildup every few mins KNN it is actuallee = many uncle doing pui pui pui nothing less KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN another thing is certain songs can be played as muted with a cone and can produce sound eg gua gua gua KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as a trumpet player my uncle always steam and got leelee high upon hearing these 2 fanfare becas the notes are verlee precise and well blended with it's counter melody and must be 100% on note cannot afford to chow chui at all KNN

1. Welcum pm Lee

2. Welcum president

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as a trumpet player my uncle always steam and got leelee high upon hearing these 2 fanfare becas the notes are verlee precise and well blended with it's counter melody and must be 100% on note cannot afford to chow chui at all KNN

1. Welcum pm Lee

2. Welcum president
KNN although my uncle hasn't got the honour to play the bugle for our beloved pm and president but my uncle has connections with some of the players KNN they are usuallee selected randomlee even without music background and sent to in camp training for 5 months before they are deployed to play the fanfare perfectlee KNN but if you ask my uncle KNN can you play it my uncle will leeply with a big fat YES definitelee :whistling:KNN

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the mickey mouse March was 1 of the favourite March piece among school band and my uncle played it in pri school band :laugh: :rolleyes::biggrin: KNN