• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Migrate To Angmoh Country If No Money, No Qualification and No Job ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah ? can it be done ah ?

keep reading how people from 3rd world countries also can migrate to Britain ,USA and other angmoh countries leh........:confused:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

keep reading how people from 3rd world countries also can migrate to Britain ,USA and other angmoh countries leh........:confused:

220221-120310-inq-boatpeople.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but will kana send back boh ?

i envy those fellas from Africa....even these black goons can more easily live in Europe......

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats why EU is shit right now. Their past policies of letting in riff raff have cause them to be bankrupt.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats why EU is shit right now. Their past policies of letting in riff raff have cause them to be bankrupt.

It is more complicated than that.

1. EU still think they live in Old Europe with all their colonies exploitation.

2. The idea of a common currency union based on a collection of loose states FAIL big time.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marry an Ang Moh. The SPGs have been doing that for decades. You don't have to be a migrant in an Ang Moh country to marry an Ang Moh. Plenty of Ang Mohs residing temporarily in Asian countries working as FTs or volunteers.

I know of a Pinoy guy who was poor with no money, no job, and no qualification but managed to marry an Ang Moh girl who worked as a US Peace Corps volunteer in Philippine. He managed to win her heart and married her. That's how he got his US Green Card and now he is a US Citizen residing in USA with his American wife.

If poor Pinoys, Mexicans, and Africans can marry Ang Moh girls, why can't Sinkie men?

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marry an Ang Moh. The SPGs have been doing that for decades. You don't have to be a migrant in an Ang Moh country to marry an Ang Moh. Plenty of Ang Mohs residing temporarily in Asian countries working as FTs or volunteers.

I know of a Pinoy guy who was poor with no money, no job, and no qualification but managed to marry an Ang Moh girl who worked as a US Peace Corps volunteer in Philippine. He managed to win her heart and married her. That's how he got his US Green Card and now he is a US Citizen residing in USA with his American wife.

If poor Pinoys, Mexicans, and Africans can marry Ang Moh girls, why can't Sinkie men?

these mudderfarking Pinoys.....................the girls selling their bodies, the guys also.................truly a cuntry of useless eaters.............

wayne23416

I lived in the states for awhile cuz I studied...from what I understood, these people from african countries are on refugee status so all those on refugee status are working very lowly jobs...u can't even get a job as a shop assistant at a mall! and I doubt that u have enough to get by....so technically u're back to square one...hahaha..

Lambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asylum. Refugee. Illegally stowaways. Plane hoppers. So many ways to do it. You won't really have a life but hey you're in Europe! :p

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple wah.

Be a Sarong Party Boy just like the Sarong Party Girls, and try hook up with an Ang Moh girl and get married, then you get your papers lah.

Simple.