• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to make sperm more thicker?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tested before.

I had 42 oysters, the next 12 to 48 hours, my sperms because richer.
If I do this I will definitely lao sai, everytime when I eat oysters not cooked properly, I lao sai, raw oysters 100% lao. Weak stomach.
Eat Salmon and soup tulang.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I do this I will definitely lao sai, everytime when I eat oysters not cooked properly, I lao sai, raw oysters 100% lao. Weak stomach.
no bro, anyone will lao sai if they take 42 oysters at one go.
mi 2.

The sai in the next 12-48 hours smell like fish market stall.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
today i saw something that really made my sperm thicker.

An average looking female colleague was in office today with love bites on her neck right under her chin. All the way until her cleavage, and I could see them because she was wearing a deep-V top. She is a decent gal but for some reason she didn't bother to hide her marks. She must had a good damn time and I think she just to experience it asgain.