• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to make her like Curry?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new GF hates the smell of curry.

She says it stinks.

It's strange to me because she is mixed English, Dutch, Thai and Chinese (XJ) parentage. I thought people of these races like Curry. Even the Japanese loves Curry.

I suggested to go Muthu Curry for dinner last night and she gave me a vehement NO for an answer! She said Curry is smelly and she couldn't appreciate Indian type of food. She added that unless she has no choice (eg. Official functions), she will not eat it.

Worse, she said don't kiss hee or make love her if I have a Curry meal on the same day!

Why does she hate Curry???

How to make her like Curry dishes?

Should I start her with a simple mild Singapore's roti prata?

Any other suggestions?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of all food in the world you need to bend to the ah neh. Go get yourself a desi gf. Problem solved.