• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get rid of FT in my company

rinmaurer

Hi all,

I am working in a small local company, we have a foreign engineer with a S pass already in his 4th year. Recently , he starts to show his arrogance by mocking at our local management by writing nasty things about the company's staffs. He also refuse to answer our calls and do not obey instructions. Our boss is planning to terminate him, the question is:

How are we going to fire him and make sure he does not come back to Singapore to contaminate other companies.

thanks in advance.

Rin

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if im not wrong, since ur boss going to terminate him, ur boss can make remark/feedback to the MOM.
his name will be recorded and blacklisted.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all,

I am working in a small local company, we have a foreign engineer with a S pass already in his 4th year. Recently , he starts to show his arrogance by mocking at our local management by writing nasty things about the company's staffs. He also refuse to answer our calls and do not obey instructions. Our boss is planning to terminate him, the question is:

How are we going to fire him and make sure he does not come back to Singapore to contaminate other companies.

thanks in advance.

Rin

He's from India?

rinmaurer

He is from Philippine.
My boss is at his wits end, He is writing derogatory remarks about our colleagues during our email correspondence. Is there any way we can take legal action? and how much is the legal fee if our boss do not want to foot the bill.

rinmaurer

He's from India?
He is from Philippine.
He is starting to write derogatory remarks about our colleagues in our email correspondence showing disrespect and insubordination. My boss is at his wits end. We are thinking of taking up legal action against him for defamation if our boss is not going to pursue this matters. We just want to know what is the fee for this type of case if our boss is not going to pay for it.

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is from Philippine.
He is starting to write derogatory remarks about our colleagues in our email correspondence showing disrespect and insubordination. My boss is at his wits end. We are thinking of taking up legal action against him for defamation if our boss is not going to pursue this matters. We just want to know what is the fee for this type of case if our boss is not going to pay for it.

Why don't you guys act nice to him, invite him out and then give him a thrashing? Police won't be able to do anything if you claim he started fighting with you. It will be up to him to pursue a civil case that he is very unlikely to win. Have Sinkies forgotten how to react after being insulted? What is this sissy thing about resorting to lawsuits? You guys have been too brainwashed by LKY.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take it easy bro, there is nothing to worry about this foreign pest in your midst. He can easily be exterminated.
Having known his identity (domicile) I think that his actions, like not listening to the boss and posting derogatory emails is a step closer to what he really wants your boss to do unto him, ie "buang his kerja" (get him a sack) from the company.
The pest would then launch an appeal in the press about his "unlawful dismissal" and raise a hue and cry and would finally "settle" the case for a couple of thousand sing dollars, which is a big sum in the pest's country.
He would then pack his "trunk" and proceed to Australia, Europe or America with his Singapore working credentials (if any). Singapore, to such pests, is only a transit point and "stepping stone" to other countries where they believe the "streets are paved with gold". Remember the story of Dick Whittington in London read to us (orang-lama) during our school-days.
So, like an Ah Beng (Singapore unofficial icon) "act smart and think blur". Tolerate his nonsense, accept his stinking presence, leave him alone and make him feel isolated. Don't share your experience and other acquired skills with this pest. If you really have to (interact) talk to him, always "angkat" him by saying that his work is worthy of mention and that he is "really-good". Led his head swell and it will burst ultimately. He will then leave the company on his own.
Go to hell with such pests. Thats the way to exterminate all of them......No one like bed-bugs, aaargghh.......................

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

thanks in advance.

Rin

Entrap him.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine, who is working as a Mac-donald delivery guy as a part-time... Recently had an out-burst with his pinoy mangers.. It ended up with the entire local staffs fucking up the managers and asking them to fuck off back to pinoy-land... After that day.. The pinoys have been very kind to them..

kenstone101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe get rid of pro foreigner policy by our garment first.

Besides mass distributing SP, EP,PR, citizenship easy to all these ah tiongs, ah nehs, ah pinoys etc from third world countries for the last ten years, our garment also actively feeding them & eductaing them FOC in school hostels by hundreds or thousands in numbers engaged them in scholarship programs,then bond them and citizenship to lure them to replace Singaporeans too

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this guy is the smartest chap in the company as both your boss and you seem lost at sea. I also like the comment from one forummer here about complaining to MOM and getting him blacklisted which is rubbish. There are no Singapore laws that protect employees. You can easily terminate under various guises - poor conduct, insubordination, poor performance etc. Basic HR practices must however exist such as warnings, written warnings etc, opportunity to explain his conduct under disciplinary proceedings etc. You can also terminate by making the position redundant. Most employers change the responsibilities or re-draw the role profile. The other easier approach is to hire another individual and then retrench this guy as you have too many. Anyway most contracts allow for termination after providing notice or money in lieu of notice which may range from one month to three months. You sue him for defamation and he can remain in the company. These are 2 different things. MOM will only blacklist someone if they breach conditions related to the S pass. There is no condition that says that he should be nice to people in the workplace, listen to the boss, be kind to animals, be a team player. It may also be a situation where your boss is blowing warm air up your arse as he needs him more than you despite the guy's mannerism. How in the world you can run a small company in Singapore and not realise that you can terminate anyone without cause.
He is from Philippine.He is starting to write derogatory remarks about our colleagues in our email correspondence showing disrespect and insubordination. My boss is at his wits end. We are thinking of taking up legal action against him for defamation if our boss is not going to pursue this matters. We just want to know what is the fee for this type of case if our boss is not going to pay for it.

Last edited:

LittleCanary

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find pinoys are vicious opportunists. And when they have climbed the ladder, they will kill your rice bowl by employing more fellow pinoys. I have heard similar complaints from friends. All show same pattern.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find pinoys are vicious opportunists. And when they have climbed the ladder, they will kill your rice bowl by employing more fellow pinoys. I have heard similar complaints from friends. All show same pattern.
Aye.... once Pinoy get SG passport or PR, you will see the skin change... They will act damn atas, look down on rank and file sinkees