• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How To Find Rich & Elite In Singapore & Sell Very Expensive Items To Them? Eg Jewellery?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All,

May I Please Ask How To Find Rich & Elite In Singapore & Sell Very Expensive Items To Them? Eg Jewellery?

A friend of mind is selling some very special very powerful "spiritual rings" at $500,000 a ring and he is especially looking for business partners and distributors middle agents to sell these $500,000 rings to the Rich & Elite in Singapore.

He Is Giving 20% Commissions On Every "Spiritual Ring" Sold & He Is Wondering Whom Should He Approach To Persuade Them To Become His Business Partners & Middle Men Distributors In Selling His Spiritual Rings.

Also How Do You Think My Friend Should Sell These Kinds Of Very Expensive "Spiritual Rings"?

How Can My Friend Find The RIch & Elite In Singapore To Sell Very Expensive $500,000 Rings To Them?

Thank you so much for your advice.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To sell such things, you probably need to be a fairly famous fengshui master and have an established, wealthy client base. They will come to you; you don't go to them.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coincidentally I know a very famous fengshui master who also sells very similar items like my friend's "spiritual rings".

His name is Master Yun of Lotus on Water.

However my friend is a much more infinitely realized & much more infinitely powerful & much more infinitely enlightened spiritual master than Master Yun of Lotus on Water.

But my friend is not famous in Singapore nor in the United States although He Is Based In The United States.

So My Question Is How Does A Most Infinitely Highly Realized & Most Infinitely Highly Powerful & Most Infinitely Highly Enlightened Spiritual Master Sell His "Spiritual Rings" To Master Yun Of Lotus On Water?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.instagram.com/mitchell_gibson_8999/?hl=en

https://tybro.com/jewelry/rings/

This is my American Friend who is selling most powerful "Spiritual Rings".

1596619973553.png

1596619958235.png