• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Find Residential Phone Number?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past there was phone book or CD
Now it is tough surfing the Net for Singapore residential phone number
Can some kind soul show me how to locate residential phone number in Singapore? Thsnkd

jw5

Loyal
Can you tell us why you need to locate residential phone number first? Can't you call his (or her) mobile? :wink:

Can some kind soul show me how to locate residential phone number in Singapore? Thsnkd

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about calling the operator & asking them for the telephone number:confused:

It used to be free but suspect that you now have to pay for the "service":rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

u are looking for landline number? As far as I know, the Telcos were not obligated to publish a directory anymore. Since there are only 2 landline providers in Singapore, SIngtel and Starhub, you have to call their directory assistance for help. U are given 3 free calls.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
u are looking for landline number? As far as I know, the Telcos were not obligated to publish a directory anymore. Since there are only 2 landline providers in Singapore, SIngtel and Starhub, you have to call their directory assistance for help. U are given 3 free calls.

thks good to know

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier this year, the online Sinkie Yellow Pages have stopped publishing residential listings.

Which is kind of daft, because other countries still provide residential listings. People who are concerned about privacy or stalkers could always opt out from having their details published.

One step forward, two steps back. Typical story of 'progress' in this shithole. :rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier this year, the online Sinkie Yellow Pages have stopped publishing residential listings.

Which is kind of daft, because other countries still provide residential listings. People who are concerned about privacy or stalkers could always opt out from having their details published.

One step forward, two steps back. Typical story of 'progress' in this shithole. :rolleyes:

yes.... very sad dat this has happened
govt does not care becos no money to be made!!

but telco enquiry service still provide the service incl reverse phone albeit for a fee!! Damn, damn!!!!!!