• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to contribute to cpf OA

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any legal way to contribute to cpf OA only without contibuting to SA and MA.
reason is i have $400 000 cold cash.
i want earn 2.5% annual interest in the next 4 years and by then all above will be used to fully fund my 5 room bto.
please dont tell me other investment tools as i want only fail proof safe method

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any legal way to contribute to cpf OA only without contibuting to SA and MA.
i want earn 2.5% annual interest in the next 4 years and by then all above will be used to fully fund my 5 room bto.

Diam lah.no $ go die lah

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please dont tell me other investment tools as i want only fail proof safe method

CPF OA is hardly fail safe. The govt can change the rules as and when it pleases, including raising the minimum sum, delaying the drawdown age, and reducing CPF Life payouts as and when it pleases.

Handing your CPF OA down to your descendants is also fraught with red tape and the process can take an excruciating two to three years, according to what some insurance agents have experienced first hand with their clients.

My advice is look elsewhere for better and safer investment options. Singapore Inc will not last forever and its demise is sooner than you think.

The govt wants your money desperately and CPF OA contributions are perfectly legal, in fact strongly encouraged, at all times. But when the govt wants you to do a particular thing very much, that is when you must be maximum cautious.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi rui fatty
U boliao ah or u muslims taima
Fuck muslims .use clone talk to ownself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now the investment free fd are closed to the 2.5%. What for put in oa

ThrillSeeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

True or not u are so loaded. But i see this as CPF is good for u education thread. :rolleyes:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro
depending on yr current age and ability to meet the minimum sum..you should really do your research and calculations.
they may transfer part yr OA into special acct then minimum sum..then u got lest to take back..also who knows what the minimum
sum will be after the current scheme runs out in 2 or 3 yrs time and has to be re calibrated.

Btw if you shop around ..I m sure you can get 2 % or very close to it for 18 to 24 mths FD- more common than you think
so the additional 0.5% is not worth the risk and uncertainty..it actually only translate to 2K per year..not even enough to top up yr
medisave annual increase..

ou