• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how powerfull are you ?

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 6 power. does this means I can pull rank ? What is the previledges of high power ?

Sorry bro, no priviledges 4 u :biggrin:, Regardless of how high one's rep power is, we are still at the mercy of the kopi tiam $$$ collector if we step out of line:eek: :p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, its nice having being awarded some points by my fellow peers here- but to be honest, I'm not aiming for it. I only seek the truth for all of us, and seek the opinions and truth from others- and if one gets awarded, its only a reward, but not the end point.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are still at the mercy of the kopi tiam $$$ collector if we step out of line

bro is right about the point.

why care so much about those powers and points ?
like the collector always said,you cannot get anything out of it,those points cannot be converted or exchanged for anything.
just continue to post,share and enjoy...after all this is a free forum.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am 6 power. does this means I can pull rank ? What is the previledges of high power ?

ur power 6 means dat u can oni up other's reputation by 6 ... wat else can u do? ... so, how powderful r u? ...

limbeitanre

Alfrescian
Loyal
On this forum I have no power rating and I don't give a fuck.

But if you let me have your IC number I will show you how much power I have.

remember how timid you became after sam lifted your moderation in the old forum? you dare not splash your mother swearing antics anymore remember? cos you care most about being in cyber. And that's about wad you're only capable of.

we know you admitted to shit eating but stop talking through shit in your mouth can? who's not powerful having someone else IC? you have yet to produce your istana pass after proclaiming an istana boy. talk who dunno.

like one said of you - the biggest braggart is usually the biggest coward.

hiak hiak hiak...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 6 power. does this means I can pull rank ?

Pull rank?? I thought you hated anything that is remotely associated with the military???:biggrin::biggrin:

btw i got 1000++ plus points and power 7 in SBF, so what does that mean...i can exchange for a free fuck??:p:p

Last edited:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
the powerful guys here are those with thousands of points at the other forum.. no need to spell out who they are lah:biggrin: