• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How PAP Will Destroy Singapore When They Lose Power

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent saga about AIM buying the software from TCs and charging them for use in return lies in the fact that it is all about sabotage.

Its a blatant plan to discredit AHTC by withdrawing licensing and support when WP has taken over and the system of fee collection collapses. It is wrong on so many levels. And this is among the least of my concerns.

My fears are multi-fold. This appears to be a new strategy that has been uncovered. Firstly, it is clear that they will stoop to any level, even to the extent that it affects the smooth running of people's lives. How low can they go?

Let's remind ourselves of the warning LKY sent our way a few years back:

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/212104

"In an interview with a Harvard University professor last week he hinted that in case of a plunder - and the elected president could not or would not prevent it - then "in two or three years" the army would step in to stop it."

In the backdrop of this incident I have no doubt on the convictions upon which those words were said.

So all these while it was at the back of their minds to make things so difficult that eventually the army would have to come in, in the event that they're kicked out. Now I wonder what will make the army want to act?

Two things come to mind. Riots and political struggle.

Riots are easy enough to engineer. Back in the 60s, riots have happened and some parties were made to look like the bad guys. Enough experience there.

Politics? Now that's a new one. It will happen during the time parliament is almost equally divided. Laws and bills are checkmated and prevented from passing. Engineering brawls in Parliament with certain sections made to take the fall. Army will have to come in. But if this period passes smoothly, meaning solid majority is formed in Parliament, then this can be avoided.

KKNBHCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coz once they lost power, all the skeleton will show up. Especially those in the Temasek and GIC and all those CPF. People will get very upset and will go after them. So they will destroy Singapore 1st.

Nelson

"In an interview with a Harvard University professor last week he hinted that in case of a plunder - and the elected president could not or would not prevent it - then "in two or three years" the army would step in to stop it."

I will fight.

LauKow

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to wait till they lost power. The pap is already destroying Singapore with the massive influx of foreigners.

Also the way that jinx gamble away with our money. Finished!!

Fujitsu

Coz once they lost power, all the skeleton will show up. Especially those in the Temasek and GIC and all those CPF. People will get very upset and will go after them. So they will destroy Singapore 1st.

The top had mentioned making this island into an Inc. So, they are only interested with LHL being the CEO because his genes were 'better' than the rest. The rest of you can f**k off because they say "if there's no retrenchment I worry". 4 mil per year !!!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leave the country... There's nothing left here to stay for.

Seriously, you just need an overseas home in case things go south in Singapore.
Singapore is still great if you have established yourself and have family/friends around.

But too many yes-men and opaque monkey-business means that I have to stop being in denial about the real situation and plan for my own future outside Singapore.

Singaporeans is now the most miserable people in the world, how can that be when the country is rich and there are so much to look forward to.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once PAP lost power,they will activate black covert operations to undermine the new govt.Just like the kuomintang when they lost power in 1949,they activate a network of underground operatives to sabotage the communist govt.
Arrest and punish severely those who plunder the country's wealth and resources for the last 30 years.:*:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, already have and it's only a drive away. And have family down under too.

Singapore is still great if you have established yourself and have family/friends around.

But too many yes-men and opaque monkey-business means that I have to stop being in denial about the real situation and plan for my own future outside Singapore.

Singaporeans is now the most miserable people in the world, how can that be when the country is rich and there are so much to look forward to.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, already have and it's only a drive away. And have family down under too.
That's not an insurance. If sg is down, Malaysia will not be far behind, especially Johor which depends a lot on influx of sgd spending.

Better to go beyond 1000 km radius from the little red speck of boggle.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is still great if you have established yourself and have family/friends around.....

My opinion is that If you are Sporean, you need "a plan" to leave Spore:wink:
Many of my friends both male & female have executed these plans when they can no longer tahan Spore Inc:biggrin:

In the past it was a ticket to a better & more comfortable life without worrying about in-camp training, COE, lousy working conditions, having to listen to all the garbage from the PAP, ...

However it has now become apparent to most "lesser mortals" that it is even more critical if you want to have a decent lifestyle. Just talk to any unemployed Sporean in their 40's if the PAP is doing a "good job" especially if they are facing world class standard of living i.e. expensive public housing, expensive medical system, .....

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP knows that they will still retain control because they got so many SAF yes men in all the Govt companies.... you think a new govt could just come in and sack every loyalist PAP en masse?

Too many people will feel aggrieved and as a result you might get caught with dealing an intractable civil service AND GLC led private sector... just take a good look at our neighbours up north you can see it happening already. So what if Najib is eyebrow deep in the submarine kickback-mongolian murder saga? So what if their so called anti corruption unit has blood on their hands by having someone jump off a building before his wedding in the middle of their questioning?

Nothing is happening to him and his regime because all the private interests and public institutions are aligned with him...

May I suggest that a new govt call for a very subtle solution whereby you allow for their own PAP insiders to turn on their knowledge of all the PAP shenanigans against their leaders and get their own people to persecute against themselves.... this is the famous CPIB tactic whereby they will use the "who screams first will not be charged" antic.... so you might even get the occasional trumped up story because confessions are unreliable but its ok, the PAP devised these very same laws right?

So they will get a taste of their own medicine in due course..... The laws of Singapore is not like Bond's gun in Skyfall man.....

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will not destroy Singapore. Useless and incompetent policies from Opposition will destroy Singpapore with their populist unrealistic policies

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what it needs is a split among PAP top office holders, or MPs, and regroup to form an alternative party. The apple must rot from the inside this way there will be less blood shed on the streets to take on the main core PAP.

If old fart's up lorry tomorrow, likely GCT may uprise to challenge this fart son. Why old fart still feed CGT with title and money I think he knows GCT still resent him as 4th choice for PMship, a reluctant seat warmer.

If GCT die b4 old fart, old fart can die in peace.

The recent saga about AIM buying the software from TCs and charging them for use in return lies in the fact that it is all about sabotage.

Its a blatant plan to discredit AHTC by withdrawing licensing and support when WP has taken over and the system of fee collection collapses. It is wrong on so many levels. And this is among the least of my concerns.

My fears are multi-fold. This appears to be a new strategy that has been uncovered. Firstly, it is clear that they will stoop to any level, even to the extent that it affects the smooth running of people's lives. How low can they go?

Let's remind ourselves of the warning LKY sent our way a few years back:

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/212104

In the backdrop of this incident I have no doubt on the convictions upon which those words were said.

So all these while it was at the back of their minds to make things so difficult that eventually the army would have to come in, in the event that they're kicked out. Now I wonder what will make the army want to act?

Two things come to mind. Riots and political struggle.

Riots are easy enough to engineer. Back in the 60s, riots have happened and some parties were made to look like the bad guys. Enough experience there.

Politics? Now that's a new one. It will happen during the time parliament is almost equally divided. Laws and bills are checkmated and prevented from passing. Engineering brawls in Parliament with certain sections made to take the fall. Army will have to come in. But if this period passes smoothly, meaning solid majority is formed in Parliament, then this can be avoided.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I suggest that a new govt call for a very subtle solution whereby you allow for their own PAP insiders to turn on their knowledge of all the PAP shenanigans against their leaders and get their own people to persecute against themselves.... this is the famous CPIB tactic whereby they will use the "who screams first will not be charged" antic.... so you might even get the occasional trumped up story because confessions are unreliable but its ok, the PAP devised these very same laws right?
It will happen. They are dogs and dogs turn when there are better bones to eat. They will turn so fast even KGC will flip 1,000,000 times faster than a rôtissoire to provide putrid fanning winds to the world.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Neddy is right ... for the love and seek of our loved ones ... we must have a backup plan!

However, at this point in time, this scenario is a bit far-fetched as I cannot see any viable opposition party forming a
government in the near future (10 to 20 years time frame). However, I do believe the ruling party has a covert plan
to sabotage a new government in the event of a freak election result.

Their first line of defense will be through the office of the Elected President to hinder the rule of parliament.

Failing which, the other strategy will be to erode the investors confidence by working in tandem with the elected
president, the civil service, the home affair, security apparatus government linked corporations and not forgetting
the trade unions, to create chaos so as to justify a coup d'etat by the armed forces and regain power!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yet another excuse for the 60.1% fucktards to vote PAP and keep them in power.......

hi there

1. bro, tonny is always correct on the ball-less sinkie "kai see" thing.
2. nobody or no party is indispensable hoh.
3. sheepishland would not just disappear into the sea!