• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much will Insurance give me for my stolen items?

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little over 1 months ago my house got robbed, they took my 40 GB PS3, 4 GB Xbox 360, My Xbox Controller, My 37" LCD TV, My PSP 3000, and some of my mom's jewelry. So will I be able to get both with the insurance money?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little over 1 months ago my house got robbed, they took my 40 GB PS3, 4 GB Xbox 360, My Xbox Controller, My 37" LCD TV, My PSP 3000, and some of my mom's jewelry. So will I be able to get both with the insurance money?

Who rob u? These are heavy items!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

School holidays. Kids damn free....

Jimmy1978

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, sorry to hear for all the losses you suffered. It depends upon whether or not your policy cover damages against loss to home contents. Also depends upon what the deductible is on your homeowners policy is. I own a home protection plan which has coverage against robbery. You should check the insurance policy and then contact your insurance provider.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A little over 1 months ago my house got robbed, they took my 40 GB PS3, 4 GB Xbox 360, My Xbox Controller, My 37" LCD TV, My PSP 3000, and some of my mom's jewelry. So will I be able to get both with the
insurance money?

what else? did they also steal your homework too?? :biggrin: