• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much USD is MAS Holding?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As SG has limited gold and zero natural assets, our SGdollars worth are basically what foreign fiat we are holding.
As USD is collapsing, is MAS getting rid of it?
But having said that, every other currency is held also against USD.
Thus, it is in everyone's interest that phasing out USD as reserve currency be done gradually instead of a sudden collapse.
Will it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
depends on whether rates are pegged to sor and sibor or sora. sg rates moving to sora pegs soon. sor and sibor is based on usd libor. sora is introduced by mas and based on sgd overnight rate.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was informed sinkie usd currency reserve in about 190billion. Which is only 25% of china's.
China dumping usd for gold as it fears same fate as russua where entire reserve were seized. Others non aligned with US doing same thing i would imagine as trust in usd eroded as US weaponise the currency.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was informed sinkie usd currency reserve in about 190billion. Which is only 25% of china's.
China dumping usd for gold as it fears same fate as russua where entire reserve were seized. Others non aligned with US doing same thing i would imagine as trust in usd eroded as US weaponise the currency.

You have higher IQ than @laksaboy ... theseday... are you a clone? Real @syed putra up lorry...