• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How much it cost to have a thai gf in patong

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The formula is all about age looks and Money factors both ways.
When my uncle was 30s he got a free lkb milf in 40s who owns a bar during his phuket trip:wink:
However during that trip he would still need to pay if he goes for syt.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words be clear minded know yourself 1st and be leeleestic. Know how big your head is before wearing the hat .
As for my uncle's current situation no way for freebie anymore with a karchng bin even he might be stylist well built and look good (exclude the karchng bin) for a 50s KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other words be clear minded know yourself 1st and be leeleestic. Know how big your head is before wearing the hat .
As for my uncle's current situation no way for freebie anymore with a karchng bin even he might be stylist well built and look good (exclude the karchng bin) for a 50s KNN
Don't ever think my uncle is talking cock becas the fact is that many sinkies uncle's doesn't know themselves and still thinking they are attractive when girls goto them lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also think this amdk verlee leeleestic wise amdk. He said a 57yo uncle bring a syt 20s around is a laughing stock which is true .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ever think my uncle is talking cock becas the fact is that many sinkies uncle's doesn't know themselves and still thinking they are attractive when girls goto them lol
True event case study.
A 46yo fei zai who look almost like a ter and owns a familee paid car and ownself earning 2.1k sgd drove his Honda xxx to a viet pub. He tipped a 20yo viet waitress with $10 and went out to smoke. The waitress followed him and leelised he owns a car. Before he left the waitress slips into his pocket her contact number.
Fei zai told my uncle he think maybe syt in lup with him :biggrin: :eek::cool:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The formula is all about age looks and Money factors both ways.
When my uncle was 30s he got a free lkb milf in 40s who owns a bar during his phuket trip:wink:
However during that trip he would still need to pay if he goes for syt.

Your uncle didn't get a free laokweiboo MILF in her 40s. It's the other way round - the LKB MILF got your uncle. The LKB MILF was the subject, your uncle, object. :biggrin: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one very cheap.....

1659670853934.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a chicken and egg situation. The sinkie uncle did not go for young girls because he thinks he is attractive. The sinkie uncle goes for young girls because he wants to feel attractive. He doesn't care if the girls are only after his money. Most probably he knows. However, he needs that dose of confidence which companionship with young girls can provide him.

When youthfulness has left a sinkie uncle, he needs to compensate for that loss of youthfulness. He finds money and uses the money to find companionship with young girls. And that companionship helps compensate the loss of youthfulness. He feels young again.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai abalone cums with many hidden costs.
Having a Thai gf means having her whole family as your liability....
Viet or Indochina gf also the same. You have to take care of her family and maybe even other relatives. Its a huge investment not always so transparent.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Viet or Indochina gf also the same. You have to take care of her family and maybe even other relatives. Its a huge investment not always so transparent.
But those viet and indochina girls based on instagram records, are bombastic. I think worth every penny.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a chicken and egg situation. The sinkie uncle did not go for young girls because he thinks he is attractive. The sinkie uncle goes for young girls because he wants to feel attractive. He doesn't care if the girls are only after his money. Most probably he knows. However, he needs that dose of confidence which companionship with young girls can provide him.

When youthfulness has left a sinkie uncle, he needs to compensate for that loss of youthfulness. He finds money and uses the money to find companionship with young girls. And that companionship helps compensate the loss of youthfulness. He feels young again.
Yes for this onlee the uncles will know it themselves but the case study that my uncle quoted was the uncle leelee thought the like him as a whole I.e looks + car + boss face :rolleyes:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes for this onlee the uncles will know it themselves but the case study that my uncle quoted was the uncle leelee thought the like him as a whole I.e looks + car + boss face :rolleyes:

It's called 自欺欺人. After they have gained the self-confidence from the companionship with SYTs, they tend to over exaggerate their newly revitalized self-esteem. If you step in at this moment, all that you see the result of that over exaggeration, and that translates to "they think they fucking attractive."