• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many times you pang sai each day (if u take 2-3 meals each day)?

How may times you pang sai each day (if u take 2-3 meals each day) ?

• One time

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Two times

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Three times

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Four times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five times or more

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times you pang sai each day? I am just curious... I take two meals yesterday, and I pang sai 3 times today. I wonder, if u guys take 2-3 meals each day, how many times u pang sai each day?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of cutting my meal to just one meal. Like some of those buddhist monks/ nun. I just don't like go pang sai 2-3 times each day. Its like a fucking waste of time/ life.

Maybe there's reason for some buddhist monks/ nun to practice one meal per day. If a monk take 2-4 meals each day, every day have to go toilet pang sai 2-3 times, every time go toilet must take off the robe, and after pang sai, still have to take time to put on the robe, isn't it waste of time/ energy/ life? The time use for pang sai activity could be put to use on other constructive activity, such as meditation or copying sutra.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times you pang sai each day? I am just curious... I take two meals yesterday, and I pang sai 3 times today. I wonder, if u guys take 2-3 meals each day, how many times u pang sai each day?

did you eat the wrong things? either that, you've got a high metabolic rate.
:smile:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you eat the wrong things? either that, you've got a high metabolic rate.
:smile:

so... how many meals u take each day, and how many times you go pang sai each day?

maybe i have a high metabolic rate, or my digestive system is haywire. i don't know. thats why this thread and poll. i am curious how many times other people go pang sai each day.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
so... how many meals u take each day, and how many times you go pang sai each day?

maybe i have a high metabolic rate, or my digestive system is haywire. i don't know. thats why this thread and poll. i am curious how many times other people go pang sai each day.

my situation is personal. LOL. don't discuss this with strangers. but i'm healthy.

it's the quality of your poo that counts. at least once a day is important.

i think you are eating the wrong stuff... as well as being stressed out. seriously.

better see a doc. btw, you wanna watch movie? so boring monday.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its not normal to go pang sai 3 times each day?

Movie? No money for that. Usually watch movie at home.

Past 1-2 weeks didn't watch movie, watch TV serial 'Lost'.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its not normal to go pang sai 3 times each day?

Movie? No money for that. Usually watch movie at home.

Past 1-2 weeks didn't watch movie, watch TV serial 'Lost'.

aw man. everyone says "lost" is good i think it's so lame.

you shouldn't eat one meal a day, two is just right.
eat more fruits.

u should get your stomach or colon checked out.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
aw man. everyone says "lost" is good i think it's so lame.

you shouldn't eat one meal a day, two is just right.
eat more fruits.

u should get your stomach or colon checked out.

'lost', is a trashy tv serial. but its a better trash than mediacorp tv serial. i had managed to entice my wife to watch 'lost' and ditch mediacorp tv serial. so i will put up with it. mediacorp tv serial, those tv serial will drive me nuts. any suggestion after i had completed 'lost'?

getting stomach or colon check up...er...does it require my backside to be poke by some equipment? if thats the case, i will just say 'pass'.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to avg medical studies, what we eat today should come out 2days after. most people unload once daily, but i don't understand y got ppl go unload 2-3times a day??? they don't have intestine or they got straight intestine direct to the rectum?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems quite a few get the runs daily (2, 3 X ?). Sign of the times?:p No offence to TS, what other shitty threads can we come up with?:biggrin::o