• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How many calories can Bowling burn in 2 hours?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I often find it strange why the retirees park themselves in the bowling centres for hours?

How many calories does a session of bowling burns? I wonder...

Plus all those unhealthy food at bowling centres like Lo Mai Gai, Siew Mai, Deep-fried Chicken wings, nuggets, etc and sweet beverages like kopi and soft drinks..

Whatever little calories burnt from throwing the ball definitely cannot compensate for the shitty food that is consumed by these retirees...
You only see their activity in the day time. When night comes, their colories will be wiped out after bonging all the girls in Geylang.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle discovered bowling stylo run and throw is just a fancy move like monkey see minkey do and to lose some calories. he can get strike or spare mostly by just positioning himself at the correct spot and throw the ball without running but just by swinging his arm momentumly KNN
eh knn, your unker position himself, throw the ball without running and swing his arm - this one is not shot-putt you know :cautious: