• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How many calories can Bowling burn in 2 hours?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I often find it strange why the retirees park themselves in the bowling centres for hours?

How many calories does a session of bowling burns? I wonder...

Plus all those unhealthy food at bowling centres like Lo Mai Gai, Siew Mai, Deep-fried Chicken wings, nuggets, etc and sweet beverages like kopi and soft drinks..

Whatever little calories burnt from throwing the ball definitely cannot compensate for the shitty food that is consumed by these retirees...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bowling does not really burn much, walk few steps and throw the ball in aircon room, no sweat and good for ah lao lo.:biggrin:
Cheap and good burn calories imho is swimming
When retiree is 1 leg in coffin and still think so much for what no time liao:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bowling does not really burn much, walk few steps and throw the ball in aircon room, no sweat and good for ah lao lo.:biggrin:
Cheap and good burn calories imho is swimming
When retiree is 1 leg in coffin and still think so much for what no time liao:biggrin:
I happen to be at the bowling centre today and see that bowlers are generally fat and out of shape, snack and lim kopi. How healthy can this supposed sport be??? Hahaha:biggrin:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much judging from the number of fat fucks who took up Bowling as a 'sport'.

IMG_3195.GIF

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Next time can don’t start this kind of boliao thread can or not. This is a serious forum! :biggrin:
Actually, quite boliao. I also agree. But need to balance this forum with boliao thread mah, otherwise Opium, Military and Siaogin threads will flood it ...hehe :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Activities like bowling, golf, chess, contract bridge are only sports due to lobbying and throwing money around. People who engage heavily in such 'sports' are usually fat asses. Next thing you know, video games will be classified as sports too.

maxresdefault.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle discovered bowling stylo run and throw is just a fancy move like monkey see minkey do and to lose some calories. he can get strike or spare mostly by just positioning himself at the correct spot and throw the ball without running but just by swinging his arm momentumly KNN