• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how low can it get?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not even half-time yet on 10/10/08..

btw, happy national day taiwan..:biggrin: love ah bian's family, rotten to the core..:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think will drop some more. 1500 too low lah. If hit 1500 I think the gahmen will all pee in their pants! 1700 more likely.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more laughter when it hits 1500!!!!

I back out end of today. No need to be greedy. If really hit 1500 property price will start falling and many human body will also start falling from sky.
Now is good time to start up coffin shop if really hit 1500.

jw5

Loyal
its not even half-time yet on 10/10/08..

btw, happy national day taiwan..:biggrin: love ah bian's family, rotten to the core..:biggrin:
Ah Bian has publicly predicted that his son and daughter in law will be arrested next week.
Hope his prediction is right. :smile:

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the market sentiments around the world these days, I believe it will only to go down much further. Garmen can only say that our ecomony is tied to the market around. So brave yourselves my friend. This will be a very bad one.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally end for this week and I'm very happy! Europe market now is on the way down. Just have to see tonight US performance. Look like cutting interest rate is not the way.
This weekend US and Europe really have to come up with new plan. If new plan does not work. Then next Monday will continue >>>...................................

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can unload already sold,Can hold still holding,Over sold must be quite a lot,
Rocket already no powder, If no bad news,This coming week would be ok la.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
what will happen tomorrow? would the market rally or would we see a freefall?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get ready for another 20% off before stabalizing. Then a technical rebound by those cash rich to pick on bargain stock, it will see saw for a long while as more bad news will unfold from all over.

By 2012, it's end of the world according to the Mayan Calander so don't bother too much, enjoy life.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what will happen tomorrow? would the market rally or would we see a freefall?

Let's see how the Nikkei market goes first as it is the first to open. SG and HKG market tends to take cue from there. Anyway, I don't think it look good moving forward.