• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody was forced to convert initially as there was no religion.that came later.

What initially? All along no one is force to embrace Islam. If there is, its not fault of Allah azzawajal.

There is no compulsion in religion. The Right Way stands clearly distinguished from the wrong. Hence he who rejects the evil ones and believe in Allah has indeed taken hold of the firm, unbreakable handle. And Allah (Whom he has held for support) is All-Hearing, Al—Knowing. [Al-Baqara 2:256]

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. [Qur’an, 5:3]

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever was written in the wuran, muslims behaved differently on the ground.

Tats the problem with u. U rather study fm the net than fm a qualified ustaz. Tats why u behaved differently fm the rest of the billion of Muslims worldwide. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What initially? All along no one is force to embrace Islam. If there is, its not fault of Allah azzawajal.

There is no compulsion in religion. The Right Way stands clearly distinguished from the wrong. Hence he who rejects the evil ones and believe in Allah has indeed taken hold of the firm, unbreakable handle. And Allah (Whom he has held for support) is All-Hearing, Al—Knowing. [Al-Baqara 2:256]

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed my favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion. [Qur’an, 5:3]

Deen does not mean religion
Posted on December 23, 2008
The principal idea of corrupting the word deen of Islam into the commonly accepted meaning of religion originated with the religionists. By means of this oblique device, the religionists effectively set themselves up to control the key to Paradise for all those who come to the Reading. Parallel situations are seen in the context of both the Jews and Christians in terms of their controlling priesthood. Religion, in the vernacular sense of the word, surely ought to have been issued from God to People and not on any other basis.
Taken from the Arab cult perspective, 5:3 reads:
Today I have perfected the religion for you and completed My favour upon you, and I decree Islam as the religion’.
By this simple trick and in the twinkle of an eye, Muslims were enslaved by the concept of the Arab religion. Besides what has been prescribed in 5:3 there are no other decrees that regulate the restrictions in the way of life for people other than these simple injunctions:
  • You are forbidden to marry your own mother, your daughters, your sisters, your father’s sisters, and your mother’s sisters, your brother’s daughters, your sister’s daughters, your foster mother who nursed you, girls nursed by the same woman as you, your mother-in-laws, your step-daughters, and women who were previously married to your sons. (4:23)
  • You are forbidden to associate God with anything, you are forbidden to kill your infants from fear of poverty. You are forbidden to commit gross sins, obvious or hidden, you are forbidden to kill another person, you are forbidden to approach the orphan’s money, you are forbidden from profiteering, you are forbidden to be a false witness for the benefit of yourself or your own relatives. (6:151-152)
  • You are forbidden from doing evil deeds – obvious or hidden sins – or to go against the truth, or to associate God with idols and to attribute lies to Him. (7:33)
Any sensible person without religious guidance would know the above are morally wrong. Nobody needs a rabbi, or priest, or mullah to tell other people that they are bad. Of course, such injunctions require the application of common sense. However, the Arab religion is predicated on the absence of this very necessity. The u’lema will threaten their followers with hell-fire if they insist on using their common sense. Unfortunately, those who obey the religionists and the u’lema may understand too late and say:
Had we but listened and used our common sense, we would not be among the companions of the blazing fire. (67:10)
The prohibitions above are the only clearly forbidden things in God’s way. These four verses spell out all the restrictions or matters which are classified as Haram by the Lord of the Universe. The restrictions on food are repeated in two other verses. That makes a total of six verses containing restrictions out of a total of 6348 verses. There are no other restrictions in other verses in the Reading. If you belong to the Arab religion you will find tome upon tome of prohibitions written by men. Different sects in the Arab religion have different prohibitions and in some sects the primary victims are women. They are forbidden to expose their faces, walk on the street alone, talk to men or travel on public transport and in some extreme cases they are forbidden from attending schools.
We are constantly reminded by God not to observe ways from any sources other than His:
To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and the way of life (deen) shall be for Him alone. Will you observe other than God? (16:52)
You shall follow what is sent upon you from your Lord, and not follow any idols alongside Him. Only a few of you take heed. (7:3)
Sadly, those who have been misled by the Arab religion observe a whole host of other things that are purportedly forbidden or Haram. These other prohibitions are based on nothing. Viewed logically, the deen is a catalyst that allows people to discern the true Muslim by observation. It is clear that no one who observes these few simple restrictions can possibly participate in idol-worship. God’s values are perfect in form and function and universal in application. There is no need for anyone to add to them. Adding or taking away anything to these prescribed decrees simply adds to idol worship.
The situation that people find themselves in today is obvious. People must live for their Lord because He advocates only justice. People are expected to be sincere and focused their commitment to God alone. The big shock for the religionists at this point is that people of both sexes have been granted total freedom of choice as long as they keep these simple rules and do not defy truth and common sense or invent lies and attribute them to God. What could be simpler than that?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslim religionist fo not follow this attribute any more.
They forbid Muslims from not being a muslim which defy common sense. Faith is a personal matter and shoyld not dictated by others.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam was created for warring and conquering, evidences lay in the koran and hadith.

Allah prefers jihadis over muslims sitting at home:
Quran 4:95: Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward -

Muslim warriors vs unbelievers:
Quran 47:4: When you meet the unbelievers (in battle), smite their necks until you have crushed them, then bind your captives firmly; thereafter (you are entitled to) set them free, either by an act of grace, or against ransom, until the war ends.8 That is for you to do. If Allah had so willed, He would have Himself exacted retribution from them. (But He did not do so) that He may test some of you by means of others.9 As for those who are slain in the way of Allah, He shall never let their works go to waste.

Promise of Virgins in heaven:
Qur’an 37:48: And with them (the dwellers of paradise) will be women with modest glances, with large, beautiful eyes, (nightsafari, you want to die in war against infidel for allah)

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 39)
I think it's important to distinguish Mohammed the person vs Islam the religion. A lot of the things Islam attributes to Mohammed have no independent verification. Rather, it's hearsay and ownself claim after his death. What you are quoting is Islam, which like all Abrahamic religions put power in the hands of the priests. And like all Abrahamic religions the core of followers being the chosen of god and all others being infidels and worthy of slaughter is there.

Abrahamic religions have brought division and strife to humanity. It is after all devised by outcast slaves who were shunned into survivalism. Just ask whoami. He will tell you all about how the Christians keep waging war on the Muslims. Just want you to aim properly that's all. :smile:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. As a student u need to learn fm a qualified teacher/ustaz. One cant simply learn oneself or fm the net. :cautious: As i had mentioned before, any doubts can double check with the scriptures.
ok ok. we disagree. :smile:

I don't trust the scriptures written by who knows who?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priesthood elevates human above others. The priest is more equal than anyone.

In Islam no such thing as priesthood. The knowledgeable teaches and shares their knowledge with others. While those being taught can in fact supersede the knowledge of their teachers. All of it is based on Quran and Hadiths. Any dispute goes back to the Quran and Hadith for confirmation and correction.

Being led or taught in Islam is so different from being superior in priestdom. Get it?
oh sure. I got what you're saying the 1st time. like I said. if you say so. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You've just countered your own argument in your very own post and you've just countered your own arguments against syed putra. Please, I have no interest in engaging with someone who doesn't have coherent logic and just wants to argue. If I wanted flip flop-prata, I'm going to the mamak shop. If I wanted to talk to argumentative brutes, I will go to Geylang.

Have a nice day. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. As a student u need to learn fm a qualified teacher/ustaz. One cant simply learn oneself or fm the net. :cautious: As i had mentioned before, any doubts can double check with the scriptures.
Old fashioned internet is called books bro. :smile:

I prefer to learn myself. In fact, I have no other good way. :wink:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget the hadiths.
Historians have written off hadiths as it cannot be verified as authentic,
But Muslims still clings on to it.

Based on history. Read this BBC article. These are based on facts. Christians and Jews were free to travel into Muslim land. No forced conversion. Until Baghdad was eventually destroyed by mongols.

MATHEMATICS
How modern mathematics emerged from a lost Islamic library
Share using Email

Share on Twitter
Share on FacebookShare on Linkedin

(Image credit: DeAgostini/Getty Images)
Statue of Al-Khwarizmi in Uzbekistan (Credit: DeAgostini/Getty Images)

By Adrienne Bernhard7th December 2020

Centuries ago, a prestigious Islamic library brought Arabic numerals to the world. Though the library long since disappeared, its mathematical revolution changed our world.
Article continues below
ADVERTISEMENT

T
The House of Wisdom sounds a bit like make believe: no trace remains of this ancient library, destroyed in the 13th Century, so we cannot be sure exactly where it was located or what it looked like.
But this prestigious academy was in fact a major intellectual powerhouse in Baghdad during the Islamic Golden Age, and the birthplace of mathematical concepts as transformative as the common zero and our modern-day “Arabic” numerals.
Founded as a private collection for caliph Harun Al-Rashid in the late 8th Century then converted to a public academy some 30 years later, the House of Wisdom appears to have pulled scientists from all over the world towards Baghdad, drawn as they were by the city’s vibrant intellectual curiosity and freedom of expression (Muslim, Jewish and Christian scholars were all allowed to study there).
An archive as formidable in size as the present-day British Library in London or the Bibliothèque Nationale of Paris, the House of Wisdom eventually became an unrivalled centre for the study of humanities and sciences, including mathematics, astronomy, medicine, chemistry, geography, philosophy, literature and the arts – as well as some more dubious subjects such as alchemy and astrology.
You might also like:
To conjure this great monument thus requires a leap of imagination (think the Citadel in Westeros, or the library at Hogwarts), but one thing is certain: the academy ushered in a cultural Renaissance that would entirely alter the course of mathematics.
The House of Wisdom was destroyed in the Mongol Siege of Baghdad in 1258 (according to legend, so many manuscripts were tossed into the River Tigris that its waters turned black from ink), but the discoveries made there introduced a powerful, abstract mathematical language that would later be adopted by the Islamic empire, Europe, and ultimately, the entire world.
“What should matter to us is not the precise details of where or when the House of Wisdom was created,” says Jim Al-Khalili, a professor of physics at the University of Surrey. “Far more interesting is the history of the scientific ideas themselves, and how they developed as a result of it.”
Tracing the House of Wisdom’s mathematical legacy involves a bit of time travel back to the future, as it were. For hundreds of years until the ebb of the Italian Renaissance, one name was synonymous with mathematics in Europe: Leonardo da Pisa, known posthumously as Fibonacci. Born in Pisa in 1170, the Italian mathematician received his primary instruction in Bugia, a trading enclave located on the Barbary coast of Africa (coastal North Africa). In his early 20s, Fibonacci traveled to the Middle East, captivated by ideas that had come west from India through Persia. When he returned to Italy, Fibonacci published Liber Abbaci, one of the first Western works to describe the Hindu-Arabic numeric system
I think the Mongols created the problem....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro. sorry to disagree. what you say you ownself prove yourself wrong.

you say no compulsion. you are compelled through fear of your eternal soul being punished and tortured.

If there is no compulsion, there is no fear. No force, follow of own free will. That is truly no compulsion. Following out of fear is not no compulsion.