• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how is job market for pple in their 40's?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think insurance agents are worse than taxi drivers, con jobs selling bo pa kei financial stuff, just read up tan kin lian's posts, you will know...:biggrin:

U cant really be 100% honest in doing sales. U may end up with no sale$.

Tats why i dont like sales job.

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know your strength and core competencies the world is your oyster... I'm 50 this year and commanding 1XXK salary yet still there is a pull to go on my own to enhanced my value. 1XXK salary will be peanuts if I go alone...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you do, may i ask?

If you know your strength and core competencies the world is your oyster... I'm 50 this year and commanding 1XXK salary yet still there is a pull to go on my own to enhanced my value. 1XXK salary will be peanuts if I go alone...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
reading all your postings you sound like Kinana who seems to have disappeared from here.

by the ways taxi driver , security , insurance/property agent , hawker center/food court table clearner , toilet cleaner
are all default choices in sillypoore.
if you genuinely want to help suggest some better jobs.

I almost forgot about Kinana... good reminder...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after reading thru your replies, i find that it's rather depressing to be a sinkie. thought of going back to australia is back again...ang mo is the best now for me...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait a minute, am watching ch 8 now, maybe i should be a nurse can be with zoe tay and rachel...heh...heh...:o:cool: