• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how is job market for pple in their 40's?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi krafty, I can provide you a real insights as I have been looking for jobs lately.
For 40s almost can forget about finding another similar job that you own currently. Even another company willing to hire, they will slash your pay deep deep, ai lai mai sua attitude.
There are limited jobs for the 40s uncle - I have sent various job applications and these are the only options :

1) Bus driver
2) Sales rep in courts, best denki, etc
3) Parcel delivery - in fact a good option if you have own bike, per job about $10
4) Healthcare industry - admin asst, hospital operating theatre assistant, patient service
5) Supermarket assistants
6) 2nd hand car dealer
7) Airport baggage service

Sadly there are many jobs option for female but not male :(

I believe there are other options, such as in the manufacturing, medical or even the oil and gas sector.(Sales, Engineering, Operation....)
The above you have mentioned are basically in the services sector, which tends to be on a lower pay scale.

Please do not restrict oneslf, you will need to cast the net wider.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi krafty, I can provide you a real insights as I have been looking for jobs lately.
For 40s almost can forget about finding another similar job that you own currently. Even another company willing to hire, they will slash your pay deep deep, ai lai mai sua attitude.
There are limited jobs for the 40s uncle - I have sent various job applications and these are the only options :

1) Bus driver
2) Sales rep in courts, best denki, etc
3) Parcel delivery - in fact a good option if you have own bike, per job about $10
4) Healthcare industry - admin asst, hospital operating theatre assistant, patient service
5) Supermarket assistants
6) 2nd hand car dealer
7) Airport baggage service

Sadly there are many jobs option for female but not male :(

Many had mid-career change and become pimp. Interested?