• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I lost my period after shooting my first 'body profile

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

all_menu
Settings

The Korea Times
close

2022-06-29 18:48

How I lost my period after shooting my first 'body profile​

It's true that many Koreans live with the media-generated pressure of losing weight, and social media posts of young Koreans flaunting their dangerously slim figure are the actual proof of that.

The latest example is the huge popularity of what Koreans call 'body profiles' among young Koreans, which means professional bodybuilding photos of flexing muscles after intense workouts.

But this trend has also been met with concern, as many have opened up about the serious side effects they have experienced during and after the process, as it sometimes leads to drastic diet routines that involve heavy exercise and severe under-eating.

Lee Min-young[email protected]