• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you overcome financial lost and job loss

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a big chance for you to grab the attention of LHL and maybe you don't need to worry about your financial health anymore.

LKY has just passed away. Go be a wailer at his wake.
many sinkie are eyeing on what you just mentioned. Need to queue long long.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi I still believe in save hard and invest wise.

As my personal experience, I can do it you also can do it.

You sure will say I earn much more than you. Of course can save and invest.

But when I just graduated from U in my early twenties. I only get 1.8k salary and able to clear my study loan 20k in less than 3 years time.

Of course. Now i am earning much more.

Please do not stop to upgrade yourself.

If you want better future, please work for it.

There is no free lunch in the world.

If there is will, there is way.

hi jacky, I also believe in save hard and invest.
But the invest part, what is then consider wise is a big issue to me.
Most of the investment with dividends is very hard to measure at end of day you win or lose. You might be enjoying the mthly quarterly dividends and classify as your passive income, but there might comes a day you have to return all the collected dividends plus your principal money.