• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do the blind play golf

happypig01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stevie Wonder and Jack Nicklaus are in a bar and chatting with each other. Nicklaus turns to Wonder and says, "How is the singing career going?" Stevie Wonder says, "Not too bad, the latest album has gone into the top 10, so all in all I think it is pretty good. By the way how is the golf."
Nicklaus replies: "Not too bad, I am not winning as much as I used to but I'm still making a bit of money. I have some problems with my swing but I think I've got that right now."
"I always find that when my swing goes wrong I need to stop playing for a while and think about it, then the next time I play it seems to be all right," says Stevie.
"You play golf!?" asks Jack. Stevie says, "Yes, I have been playing for years. But I thought you were blind; how can you play golf if you are blind?" Jack asks……….Continued

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are another link monkey :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Originally posted by toolanliao

link monkeys are are paid to post links to the sites of whoever that paid them. some even create multiple nicks to chat with themselves to bump up threads and try to generate interest.

clover

clover123

urbonsome

paperface12

paperface130

gabirela

bloodymaryXY

happypig01

eoungyeo45

helter

vivisarawee

bbudy004