• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how cum I try to suffocate myself with pillow but always unsuccessful ?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
always when at the last moment I will release the pillow to breathe.

why like that ?
It's likely due to lack of this type of medicine...:

CN6vY4G.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put a plastic bag over your head and tie it with a wire cable fully secured. Before that throw away all the knife and scissors.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
always when at the last moment I will release the pillow to breathe.
why like that ?
You don't seem to be able to do anything right in your life; including how to take it away. Search for courses in Skills Future that may equip you to complete the job. On a more serious note, please seek help if you aren't joking about wanting to end it all. Life is not perfect; to love only perfection is to hate life on this earth. Please take care.