• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How come some Youtube video has many views?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two anti-Einstein videos here. I don't understand how some has many views and others very low views.

Einstein's Relativity is WRONG (1 year old, 28,000 views, suscribe 474)
Run Ze Cao

Mathematical nonsense as used by Einstein’s relativity:
Roger Anderton (2770 views, 3 year old, subscribe 159)

Run Ze Cao is no celebrity physicists, just an American undergraduate student in physics. But his video has many views. Why? The other is rather a video in obscurity. Why?

There is no more originality talking about Einstein's relativity being wrong - the arguments have been known and talked about for a hundred years.
Such videos are usually boredom. I don't expect such videos would be of much news.

I know if my facebook has 1M followers, any post of mine would go viral. But how to breed such a virus in the shortest time? Is there a short-cut way in the real world?

Chan Rasjid,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his theory that gravity travels at the speed of light has just been proven by astronomers observing gravitational wave data in the universe.

this one is the best write-up on the general theory of relativity, which proves that speed of gravity is the speed of light. since it's difficult to replicate the experiment in a lab or giant facility, astronomers chanced upon the data from neutron stars and pulsar systems. best results with a probability of error within 0.2% cum extremely close.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/starts...vity-move-at-the-speed-of-light/#5342aa136211

Last edited:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that a thread can be started by because of a YouTube video means click farm works
You mean I unwittingly helped them to increase their number of views. But I don't think this is just the reason. Some famous physicists have video views going into 500k.