• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Come My Reputation Pts Can Go Down One ???!!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;11mYdYrZfSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mYdYrZfSI[/video]

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you already know, maybe not but it will take pretty long to hit 500 pts to do that. :biggrin:

I don't see what is the problem since jw5 doesn't use the infraction feature on anyone including you and all you have to do is to use the ignore button.

Thanks for the info, I didn't really know how many points required. Anyway, doesn't matter now, I'm alright now, just still a bit angry just now, that I admit. I'm alright now and forget it, just ignore that psycho. Thanks.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no power to infract him unless I have enough points. Sorry for sounding angry but it's not vindictive, it's only defensive. If you've read our past posts (both), he's been stalking and badgering me. I've written to Leongsam (the forum owner), he couldn't care less. I've written to Ramseth (the subject of the stalking), he couldn't care less too. I know my stalker JW5 is also among the powers. If he infracts me enough, I'd be banned and it's game over for me. I thought of just stop posting in forum instead of suffering such an embarrassing exit. But this afternoon Ramseth suddenly returned and poured oil onto fire apparently for his own amusement.

I've learned from Leongsam and Ramseth to ignore and don't care too. However, it's still good to have more points, just in case.

For someone considered as pretty smart, you are behaving abnormally. JW5 is one of the nice guys here and he never use his power to infract.

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For someone considered as pretty smart, you are behaving abnormally. JW5 is one of the nice guys here and he never use his power to infract.

That i agree 100%. Just want to see how far Ah For would go to flame someone he doesn't like. :biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay but you also said that you will strike whenever he slips. Tit for tat? :biggrin:

Yes, I said that in the moment of anger. After that in another post, I said forget it. If you can't find that post (I can't find also), then let me repeat it here, forget it. I'll just ignore him.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry for the delay. Thanks. Thanks lots. But hope you understand I can't be at the computer every moment.

Excuse me. It is he JW5 who stalks me, not me who dislikes him.

No worries bro..up you becos' you make good comment. Not expecting anything other than an acknowledgement. I never did care for rep points and not asking for it. Some nice bros gave me and I do return the favour.

Last edited: