• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Come My Reputation Pts Can Go Down One ???!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Left bottom of the post... got one sheriff logo...lol...
Up u before...u hv 25 pts b4 ma... now someone up u lo...
But u no points now... so wait till u get 36 points...

Guys.. up this GOD la... I like his posting ...lol... :biggrin:

so you got up me huh ?

well........................up yours.............................i up you too.....................LOL

thank you ah...................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just gave u a couple of points since its looking low and u don't get moderated, but seriously want points for what man? :biggrin:

waaaah................thank you ah..................

rest assured.........................you have my eternal gratitude....................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak. Where got go down? All i see is up. From 25pts to 26pts then 33pts and now 39pts so it has been profitable for you. :biggrin:

at 1st up to 25....................then go down leh...................that's why i start this thread.................

WHY I WANT MORE POINTS ???

the points can redeem for cash, right ?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? How can reputation points provide you self-defense against any powerful stalker stalking you? :confused::biggrin:

I have no power to infract him unless I have enough points. Sorry for sounding angry but it's not vindictive, it's only defensive. If you've read our past posts (both), he's been stalking and badgering me. I've written to Leongsam (the forum owner), he couldn't care less. I've written to Ramseth (the subject of the stalking), he couldn't care less too. I know my stalker JW5 is also among the powers. If he infracts me enough, I'd be banned and it's game over for me. I thought of just stop posting in forum instead of suffering such an embarrassing exit. But this afternoon Ramseth suddenly returned and poured oil onto fire apparently for his own amusement.

I've learned from Leongsam and Ramseth to ignore and don't care too. However, it's still good to have more points, just in case.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Personally I support GOD IS MY DOG bro.

He is those that really read a lot of Financial News & Alternative Information and is willing to Challenge the status quo, and social norm thinking.

I do agree with a lot of GOD IS MY DOG bro's postings, and I think he deserve his points.

Whereas there are some who post a lot of bullshit, mo lei tao 没里头, sniggering, sarcasm, without substance.

GOD IS MY DOG bro! I am with you! Keep your good works, I enjoy your postings, and intellectual discourse.

Cheers!

my friend, you must be very young.....................or very naive................

only fools will believe or agree with what i say....................

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no power to infract him unless I have enough points. Sorry for sounding angry but it's not vindictive, it's only defensive. If you've read our past posts (both), he's been stalking and badgering me. I've written to Leongsam (the forum owner), he couldn't care less. I've written to Ramseth (the subject of the stalking), he couldn't care less too. I know my stalker JW5 is also among the powers. If he infracts me enough, I'd be banned and it's game over for me. I thought of just stop posting in forum instead of suffering such an embarrassing exit. But this afternoon Ramseth suddenly returned and poured oil onto fire apparently for his own amusement.

I've learned from Leongsam and Ramseth to ignore and don't care too. However, it's still good to have more points, just in case.

u say u dont care and yet u still post this? :rolleyes:

it doesn't matter where u go or what clones u appear in, u r still phoney tan's lapdog rite? :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

plenty of forummers here get infracted, banned, free and infracted banned again. nobody can permanently ban someone here. nobody has the persistence of OA who used to ban Bob Sim 24/7/365. :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you got up me huh ?

well........................up yours.............................i up you too.....................LOL
thank you ah...................

Ya upz you long way back before for your good posting lor...

Thank you.By the way hor...
Why do you like to put many dots "......................." in your posting ahh ??? :confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya upz you long way back before for your good posting lor...

Thank you.By the way hor...
Why do you like to put many dots "......................." in your posting ahh ??? :confused:

i got good posts meh ?................or you mean my funny posts ?

why i like to put so many..................................

so people will take notice of my words mah...........................

i kana banned from sgforums becoz of it..........................but many people there follow my style liao.................

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Maybe you already know, maybe not but it will take pretty long to hit 500 pts to do that. :biggrin:

I don't see what is the problem since jw5 doesn't use the infraction feature on anyone including you and all you have to do is to use the ignore button.

Last edited: