• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How come Botak Gilbert Goh never thank PAP for not raising GST?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should be the happiest given his previous protest against the GST hike, or otherwise step out and say to the pappies "I told you so"!

ggg.jpg

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN meepok can you stop disturbing the true son of Singapore Mr Gilbert Goh and let him rest!

13FF767D-78A4-4F39-B8EB-D6CE3DE82C2B.jpeg
554A61A0-A919-40F6-8171-EACDA1AC562C.jpeg
5EC09C35-2646-4B3A-AC72-2944D845080F.gif

jw5

Loyal
You know what I like about Botak Gilbert?

He only does and says things that puts PAP in a bad light. Keep up the good work Gilbert! :thumbsup::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oooh thank you PAP for not sodomizing me two inches deeper! :unsure:

P.S: Fuck the PAP shills on this forum. Hope they die of coronavirus. :cool:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of ppl forget, the pap now will start to raise prices on other essentials like utilities, alcohol, funny little taxes here n there to minimise the loss from not raising gst. And after the next erection will hike it to 10% on top of all those other increases. Pap will get an even bigger tax increase. N they will have gained back wat they have lost. N gained back even more.

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see a few familiar keyboard tough guys in this thread. TS must be cowering in fear now and leaving this forum for good.