• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How can Singaporeans become Foreign Talents!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some suggestions, further your education overseas.

after graduation try to apply for jobs there.

or after work a few years of experience....try to secure overseas employment...it's easier.

become a foreign talent overseas...

and after worked a few years overseas, come back to SGP as a true foreign talent!!!

sure got lot's of offers..

but most of the time once you become SGP foreign talent overseas, you won't want to look back...

dun get sucked in this buddha cycle of complaining about foreign talents taking your jobs away..

otherwise you will be trapped in time....besides it doesn't put food on the table.

go out and see the world, open up your mind...

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

or after work a few years of experience....try to secure overseas employment...it's easier.

and after worked a few years overseas, come back to SGP as a true foreign talent!!!

but most of the time once you become SGP foreign talent overseas, you won't want to look back...

dun get sucked in this buddha cycle of complaining about foreign talents taking your jobs away..

otherwise you will be trapped in time....besides it doesn't put food on the table.

Knn you don't come and talk cock, sing song, play mahjong here!

You think other countries like to spread their legs open to foreigners like Singapore!?

You must see if your major is what they need aka they really lacking people coz their citizens are shunning those jobs.
You think suka suka say i want PR means must give!? This will only happen in PU BOH Singapore, uniquely Singapore!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If its that fucking simple, why don't you do it? You think other countries are like the dot to open the floodgate for any fucking Tom, Dick or Harry?:rolleyes:

exactly.......... we are the most generously to FT liao.........the elite treat tjhem like GOD......... better than ur GOD, TEEKEE

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

knn gayboy kia .....you talk so much why not ask your " dog " for help :wink:
your fucking gay lover also cannot do anything ....NATO :wink:

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal

u have a VALID POINT. I wonder if the foreigners that are in SIngapore took up your suggestion

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Going out to see the world, that part i agree.

Having been around and back, i can tell you one thing. Its not easy getting PR of most countries, in fact either they have high qualification requirements and/or you need some form of their countries "experience". Either education or work and it must be in their country and what they recognise.

Also, in places like the states, the company hiring you must prove that they have exhuasted other options, like placing ads in the papers, really interviewing before they have to employ you. Its not so easy like SG.

Even China or Thailand don't give out as easily as ours do. For FTs here ,if they lose their job, they still have a 6 month timeline to get a job, that is not really common in most places.

I remembered friends who lost their jobs in US had to go back as they were given too short an allowance to find another job.

khlui11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not gg to be easy, otherwise everyone would have done it. But it IS and most probably the ONLY way out of the perpetual pain that all of us are bearing.

Sometimes I wonder about sgporeans' high tolerance of pain. While stubbornly call the same person 'dad', he is also the one who brings in other ppl's kids into the family, forcefully snatch your toys away and give it to other kids to play, and beat you up for being "selfish". The other kids grow arrogrant coz they know your daddy would not beat them up no matter what they did. Then you feel it is daddy's obligation to love you and treat you well, and u dun understand why is daddy doing that to you..

I can't take it anymore. I am gg to leave home.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It's not gg to be easy, otherwise everyone would have done it. But it IS and most probably the ONLY way out of the perpetual pain that all of us are bearing.

Sometimes I wonder about sgporeans' high tolerance of pain. While stubbornly call the same person 'dad', he is also the one who brings in other ppl's kids into the family, forcefully snatch your toys away and give it to other kids to play, and beat you up for being "selfish". The other kids grow arrogrant coz they know your daddy would not beat them up no matter what they did. Then you feel it is daddy's obligation to love you and treat you well, and u dun understand why is daddy doing that to you..

I can't take it anymore. I am gg to leave home.

I feel the same way, actually in fact my mum and dad really did that to me. They gave away all my toys freely, or gave away to her sister who is into "karang guni" not knowing that some of them would become collectibles in the future.

By age 8, i already had almost nothing except almost daily beatings when they lost 4d, etc.