• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How are foreigners able to find job in sg??

kunkin

Alfrescian
Loyal

somebody please explain

how come the foreigners are able to come here and find jobs??

.. which implies the government is able to generate lot of new jobs??? ..

what are the new growth industries that are providing jobs to these foreigners..

How are these foreigners are able to survive in this expensive jungle unless they find lucrative jobs??

can somebody please explain?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.. which implies the government is able to generate lot of new jobs.. somebody please explain..

what are the new growth industries that are providing jobs to these foreigners..

can somebody please explain?? how are these foreigners are able to survive in this expensive jungle unless they find lucrative jobs??

You have the FT running the HR or hiring, for example, muttysamy s/o killasamy work in XYC company as computer engineer, is now in charge in hiring part time staff or hiring of staff...who do you think muttysamy s/o killasamy? call or engage?...his wife, his wife friend..his wife friend..friend...

or a computer engineer position is now vacant..his wife friend husband...or his relative from Pondicherry, a Pillar O samy...who will email his resume...arrange for a flight here..interview by muttysamy..voila! gets the job...

The SINgaporeans with qualifications from UWA, UCLA, U..whatever U, Diploma from polytechnics...have the choice of driving a taxis...working as superviors in fast food resturants...while the ah nehs from Pondicherry will have a cherry picking of plumb jobs..

That's how they get their jobs...and exchange this for the Pinoys, the PRC's...the wahtever, whomever...FT out there.

SHITTYPOREANS are farked big time...since 1985, first it was the Malayisans.....now it is free flow FT's.:p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the FT running the HR or hiring, for example, muttysamy s/o killasamy work in XYC company as computer engineer, is now in charge in hiring part time staff or hiring of staff...who do you think muttysamy s/o killasamy? call or engage?...his wife, his wife friend..his wife friend..friend...

or a computer engineer position is now vacant..his wife friend husband...or his relative from Pondicherry, a Pillar O samy...who will email his resume...arrange for a flight here..interview by muttysamy..voila! gets the job...

So how did we end up in this situation? Perhaps you can explain. 15-20 yrs ago it was the local Chinks that ruled the roost with rampant employment discrimination - looking out for their own kind. Rampant "Must be Chinese", "Chinese preferred" or "Must speak Mandarin" ads.. even though the job had nothing remotely to do with the such pre-requisites except at eliminating other races. Better yet, the Chinks denied any form of discrimination or racism. At least the Ah Neh FTs make no such pretentious comments or posture. They just tell the local Chinks to fuck off and replace them with better qualified Ah Nehs.

Ah Neh FTs bear the brunt of the local Chinks animosity as these FTs are the ones who are taking away the choicest jobs in the banking, financial and IT sector from the Chinks.

What goes around comes around. Local Chinks at long last getting their just desserts.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how did we end up in this situation? Perhaps you can explain. 15-20 yrs ago it was the local Chinks that ruled the roost with rampant employment discrimination - looking out for their own kind. Rampant "Must be Chinese", "Chinese preferred" or "Must speak Mandarin" ads.. even though the job had nothing remotely to do with the such pre-requisites except at eliminating other races. Better yet, the Chinks denied any form of discrimination or racism. At least the Ah Neh FTs make no such pretentious comments or posture. They just tell the local Chinks to fuck off and replace them with better qualified Ah Nehs.

Ah Neh FTs bear the brunt of the local Chinks animosity as these FTs are the ones who are taking away the choicest jobs in the banking, financial and IT sector from the Chinks.

What goes around comes around. Local Chinks at long last getting their just desserts.

Ok, let's assume you are justified in feeling aggrieved. Other than ranting here (which I think most forummers would have read your postings by now), what else can you offer? Don't forget that the Singaporean Malay and Indian communities are suffering from the influx of foreigners as well.

If you want to gain political power, there is no way you can do so without the support of the Chinese. This is the reality on the ground. If you want to be taken seriously, I would suggest that you channel your anger towards more constructive purposes that unite rather than divide.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chao bapok! Why the fuck are you whining here???

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, let's assume you are justified in feeling aggrieved. Other than ranting here (which I think most forummers would have read your postings by now), what else can you offer? Don't forget that the Singaporean Malay and Indian communities are suffering from the influx of foreigners as well.

You need to get your facts straight. Its the local Chinks that are feeling aggrieved and are whining about FTs here. I am perfectly fine and happy with the situation. In fact SG should import more FTs, preferably Ah Nehs and displace the locals. Local Indians and Malays have learnt to adapt to discrimination; so be it the local Chinks or FTs we have to compete with, that is fine. In fact I would say that the situation is a happy one as local Chinks are now bearing the brunt of their own discriminatory practices. If anything it was the Chinks that choose the easy way out and divide along racial lines some 20 yrs ago. Now they are reaping what they had sown.

If you want to gain political power, there is no way you can do so without the support of the Chinese. This is the reality on the ground. If you want to be taken seriously, I would suggest that you channel your anger towards more constructive purposes that unite rather than divide.

Now lets examine the political power of the 75% Chinese majority.

1. Despite the frequent insistence on the clout of the Chinese majority and it is a overwhelming majority, local Chinks are overrun by FTs, pinoys, PRCs and even smelly Ah Nehs. Most govt policies are simply shoved down the throats of the useless local Ah Beng majority, whose only outlet is to spew vulgarities and swear helplessly in Hokkien. Even Big Chink LKY who lords over the Chink serfs have proclaimed on several occasions -"PAP policies would not have worked without the 75% Chinese majority". I can't think of a more damning indictment than that.

2. If anything its the Chinks that badly need the Malays and Indians or at least a token representation if they dare dream about political power. GRC election rules states that you would require a minority candidate just to be eligible to contest. Look at the sorry state of affairs on ethnic representation of the half-baked parties like WP and NSP.

3. Finally if Chinks that make up 75% of the population are not able to seize political power immediately instead of waiting for the elections (its be another PAP victory afterall and another 5 yr wait for the Chinks) - it is very telling of the political clout of the breed. What the fuck despite the tough talk are the 75% Chinks waiting for? Their balls?

Local Chinks need to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror as they have only themselves to blame for the sorry predicament they find themselves in today. Totally self-inflicted. :biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dare be racist online act hero? dare to show ur true self? give a self intro of what u do..what race u r ...etc la.....racist in all ur post..BUAY SIAN?

You need to get your facts straight. Its the local Chinks that are feeling aggrieved and are whining about FTs here. I am perfectly fine and happy with the situation. In fact SG should import more FTs, preferably Ah Nehs and displace the locals. Local Indians and Malays have learnt to adapt to discrimination; so be it the local Chinks or FTs we have to compete with, that is fine. In fact I would say that the situation is a happy one as local Chinks are now bearing the brunt of their own discriminatory practices. If anything it was the Chinks that choose the easy way out and divide along racial lines some 20 yrs ago. Now they are reaping what they had sown.

1. Despite the frequent insistence on the clout of the Chinese majority and it is a overwhelming majority, local Chinks are overrun by FTs, pinoys, PRCs and even smelly Ah Nehs. Most govt policies are simply shoved down the throats of the useless local Ah Beng majority, whose only outlet is to spew vulgarities and swear helplessly in Hokkien. Even Big Chink LKY who lords over the Chink serfs have proclaimed on several occasions -"PAP policies would not have worked without the 75% Chinese majority". I can't think of a more damning indictment than that.

2. If anything its the Chinks that badly need the Malays and Indians or at least a token representation if they dare dream about political power. GRC election rules states that you would require a minority candidate just to be eligible to contest. Look at the sorry state of affairs on ethnic representation of the half-baked parties like WP and NSP.

3. Finally if Chinks that make up 75% of the population are not able to seize political power immediately instead of waiting for the elections (its be another PAP victory afterall and another 5 yr wait for the Chinks) - it is very telling of the political clout of the breed. What the fuck despite the tough talk are the 75% Chinks waiting for? Their balls?

Local Chinks need to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror as they have only themselves to blame for the sorry predicament they find themselves in today. Totally self-inflicted. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am so happy sinkies losing out by FT. maybe when they are starving at home, then maybe they will do something about the situation. we just need the number to grow to a critical mass.

wait wait, a lot of things going to happen. we just have to wait. oh i forgot Zimbawae, never mind.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dare be racist online act hero? dare to show ur true self? give a self intro of what u do..what race u r ...etc la.....racist in all ur post..BUAY SIAN?

See what I mean? Another crass Ah Beng with shit for brains. No wonder employers are increasingly demanding non-Singaporeans. :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

somebody please explain

.. which implies the government is able to generate lot of new jobs??? ..

How are these foreigners are able to survive in this expensive jungle unless they find lucrative jobs??

can somebody please explain?

Oh that's easy. Foreigners take up jobs that Singaporeans mostly can't or won't do.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy lah...

e.g Go for nursing. Most sinkie will not do.

get the neccessay license and experience.

Opportunity come , fuck spore and go dubai or UK. Just take anything lah, use this place as a training platform.

PAPs interview the FTs they feel shiok as the FTs like to lick their boots on how good their policy are. Any invasion. buy a ticket and fuck off. Better offer. Buy a ticket and fuck off.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the other day i went to somerset, singapore power building at lunchtime...

saw a bunch of ladies from india in their sarees wearing singapore power pass. apparently working there. what is it that they do that singaporeans can't? engineers?
all our ntu/nus engineer grads employed already? and we are running short of indian males to recruit, we employ their wives too?

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually my little mole tell me that Sg gave PRs to 900,000 PRCs within a period of 2 years. Don't worry too much about Muthusam,y giving job to his nephew. The real thread are the PRcs.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually my little mole tell me that Sg gave PRs to 900,000 PRCs within a period of 2 years. Don't worry too much about Muthusam,y giving job to his nephew. The real thread are the PRcs.

PAP gone nuts. well, sinkies deserve what they get from gov. by turning a blind eyes to their actions. i bid the sinkies next gen good luck.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
the other day i went to somerset, singapore power building at lunchtime...

saw a bunch of ladies from india in their sarees wearing singapore power pass. apparently working there. what is it that they do that singaporeans can't? engineers?
all our ntu/nus engineer grads employed already? and we are running short of indian males to recruit, we employ their wives too?

The bunch of ladies from India could have graduated from NUS/NTU too for all you might know :p:p:p

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies will never revolt in the election..bcos
the smartest gabmen in the world will give hand out just before erection..
then promise ungrading of lifts...in other words..SINKIES ARE PETTY, EASILY BOUGHT..HA HA

to have a revolts ..people need to be so deprived that they only have pants left...hunggry like hell all the time...the smartest gabmen just to give a little goodies...all these whining sinkies will forget all their complaints and grouses....
RIGHT??

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! With so many uni places LEEserve for FTs, and running dog uni administrators giving scholarships out like free candy to Banglas and monkeys, any barely literate peasant in Banglaland just need to fill in application and can straight away get scholarship, education, job and citizenship in this shithole.

The bunch of ladies from India could have graduated from NUS/NTU too for all you might know :p:p:p

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you curse and swear and tried to justify just to comfort your yourselves from your doing (like what yellow people said). Or you can keep on whinning all year long.... The game reult is

FT = 10
Singkies = 0

that's the score written on the scoreboard

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is you who need to get the facts straight. In every country the world over, the minority races tend to lose out in some aspect. It may be something minor, like not being targetted in product advertisements to something major like not being politically represented. This is pretty much a given no matter how democratic the country is.

As the major race in Singapore is Chinese, they can discriminate all they like and still hold political power (of course, that does not mean it is right) as long as there are enough racists in the country. For minority races, they will absolutely need the support of the Chinese to hold some political power. This is the reality. You can rant all you want here and I will not stop you but I am just reminding you that as a member of the minority race (I hope you are not someone just trying to sow hatred), your actions do not serve to better the interests of your community but are in fact, causing more harm. There is no point for me to reply to Chinese racists because they are the majority race and if they are bent on being racist, no words can change them because they will never feel the need to work with the minority races.

Last edited: