• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How Amos Yee Talks To His Mother! Oppies Still Supporting Him?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
33313917_1822870794426183_7337839049828204544_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/amosyeeban....1073741836.286808914699053/1822870791092850/

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots who talk about Freedom of Speech and eat such Ang Moh craps are garbage on the planet earth. Shoot them and write them off.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am not surprised at all. I know of a few teens and young adults who are this way to their parents. Little fuckers who deserve to get strangled. If my kids were this way towards me or their mothers (I have a few wives), they would not be alive today.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her belief is that he is still young and didn't understand. Otherwise he is a good and filial son.

She is not alone. There are many more out there.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions... thanks to his parents..they have bought another trouble maker into this world

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is obviously on his primrose path. .Sadly he's just some dust n ashes in afew years' time..god bless his soul!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly Dad has disowned him. Mom is the stupidest mother ever. She should tell the US pro-gun activsts to shoot him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised at all. I know of a few teens and young adults who are this way to their parents. Little fuckers who deserve to get strangled. If my kids were this way towards me or their mothers (I have a few wives), they would not be alive today.
Are you threatening death?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem Amos still have Cheebyes like fat fuck Kirsten han, Roy Ngerng, jolovan wham, han hui hui , terry Xu giving him moral support.

Amos and his cheebye supporters are the reasons why condom was invented.

IMG_8997.JPG

IMG_8995.JPG
IMG_8999.JPG
IMG_8996.JPG

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is ill.

The kid is wired differently. Obviously Singapore has no room for pariahs like him. And that is precisely what ails this country and will lead us down the road of mediocrity and eventually, obscurity.

Just sayin...