• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How Amos Yee Talks To His Mother! Oppies Still Supporting Him?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee's mom deserves to get treated like a piece of shit by her son.

She has condoned him and allowed him to get away with it for so long. Spare the rod and spoil the child. At least the fucker's dad tried and did beat him up. Even if not successful, there was an effort.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

She has condoned him and allowed him to get away with it for so long. Spare the rod and spoil the child. At least the fucker's dad tried and did beat him up. Even if not successful, there was an effort.
And his daddy? The surname Yee?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

amosyee_released_home_detention_assault_1.jpg
5bb9ccb2-c8f1-11e6-b0e3-e12c29c152ce_1280x720.jpeg

I saw a smirk on his mum's face, not sorrow!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies will get offended. Without mommy all these mum boys will cry and eat their own shirt. Ask the overseas locals how they live you retards

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with him though,why are mother's and older women full of pointless advice and meaningless blabber?really in that one paragraph I just read the most mundane crap ever that can only be generated by a middle age woman with kids.

Only less mundane thing would be discussing the weather with the farking cleaning lady or tea room auntie.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies will get offended. Without mommy all these mum boys will cry and eat their own shirt. Ask the overseas locals how they live you retards
In Australia,by age 17 kids are already taking planes to Melbourne Sydney,getting min wage jobs and living in hostels getting drunk and bonking each other brains out.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However I think the way Amos responded was immature.like most chinks a lack of eq and tact is their Achilles heel,no wonder Ang moh da best.he should have ended the message with a smiley face emoticon.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
However I think the way Amos responded was immature.like most chinks a lack of eq and tact is their Achilles heel,no wonder Ang moh da best.he should have ended the message with a smiley face emoticon.[/QUOTmaybe she was saying this everytime thats why its irritating. amyway he needs to survive on his own. thats how people learn to treasure things. the so called aduts just cant let go because he fucked their japanese traitor god

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos mom is a good mother.
She go through all these shits together with him.
I believe not even once she thought of giving up on him.
Amos don't know how to Cherish her.
It is a tragic.....Maybe Amos will only appreciate after his mom depart this world.
Not all mother will do this much for their children.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps this is also the way the Oppies speak - with little respect and disregard for anyone else except for themselves

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_8995-jpg.42986

Where are these bunch of supporters when Amos Yee needed a place to stay in USA? I'm sure each of them could have chipped in $100 per month for him.

Ahh..... I know what this is called. Talk only no action!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_8995-jpg.42986

Where are these bunch of supporters when Amos Yee needed a place to stay in USA? I'm sure each of them could have chipped in $100 per month for him.

Ahh..... I know what this is called. Talk only no action!
These are the people that discredit the opposition because like All leftwing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits..they support shit causes that do not appeal to Singkies n look at the problems they have caused the West? They want such shit to happen here?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy even when he has green card he doesnt want to work. Help him your head. Against persecution but now you are out you stand on your own.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the product of the sinkie education system. I bet growing up, his teacher mom would always praise his "intelligence" while neglecting his obvious character flaws. You literally reap what you sow

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the people that discredit the opposition because like All leftwing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits..they support shit causes that do not appeal to Singkies n look at the problems they have caused the West? They want such shit to happen here?
where is the rectum when you need him??? :oops: