• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How a keling order at Subway

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Subway staff. By the time he was done with Chao keling's two salads, he was visibly tired. My order was simple - cold cut trio honeyoat bread, everything want and honey mustard sauce. Done in 45 seconds.

bet you sinkies have not had the unfortunate experience of lining behind these ag neh FTs at the atm is it? when everyone takes an averagecof 2 mins to just draw money and get on,....these irritating buggers usually take the longest,...i went up to one particular idiot and i told off the bastard this ..."dei! no amount of checking and reading and checking is going to make that bladdy number grow another 3 zeros lah, so stop wasting everybody's time"

nothing like giving these bastards a proper telling off to wake them up. indian FTs need to get farked properly then they go back to their proper behaviour, otherwise they can be a bunch of farking arrogant and irritating idiots....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet you sinkies have not had the unfortunate experience of lining behind these ag neh FTs at the atm is it? when everyone takes an averagecof 2 mins to just draw money and get on,....these irritating buggers usually take the longest,...i went up to one particular idiot and i told off the bastard this ..."dei! no amount of checking and reading and checking is going to make that bladdy number grow another 3 zeros lah, so stop wasting everybody's time"

nothing like giving these bastards a proper telling off to wake them up. indian FTs need to get farked properly then they go back to their proper behaviour, otherwise they can be a bunch of farking arrogant and irritating idiots....

LOL. Who still checks their account balance at the ATM? Do it online through Internet banking.
And pay your bills, do cash transfers via Internet banking. You don't need ATMs or those silly AXS stations.

Steps to use an ATM: Insert card, key in PIN, withdraw desired amount of money, fuck off. Simple? Learn it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bet you sinkies have not had the unfortunate experience of lining behind these ag neh FTs at the atm is it?

you have to understand a culture that finds it excruciatingly difficult to part with money. it's as though the atm is an inhumane monster that eats money and gives nothing away, which is partly true. :p

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have to understand a culture that finds it excruciatingly difficult to part with money. it's as though the atm is an inhumane monster that eats money and gives nothing away, which is partly true. :p

But this scenario is different as it is withdrawals that we're talking about. The better educated ones deserves to be farked when holding up the queue whereas I have patience when the construction fellas linger awhile, like hoping that more moolah will come out after withdrawing all. I'm ok with these chaps as I consider them simpletons with their "honest ignorance" :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But this scenario is different as it is withdrawals that we're talking about. The better educated ones deserves to be farked when holding up the queue whereas I have patience when the construction fellas linger awhile, like hoping that more moolah will come out after withdrawing all. I'm ok with these chaps as I consider them simpletons with their "honest ignorance" :biggrin:

it's like mexicans queueing up at the immigration office endlessly hoping for amnesty. hope is like narcotics and lottery jackpot for the poor, clueless and powerless. but they're harmless. the truly destructive ones are those who prey on innocents and behave like they're powerful saints.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jack had the same experience afew years back. after what seemed like ages, these 2 ah-nehs were still inserting, checking and re-inserting their ATM cards and mumbling...and then turned to Jack to complain abt something. Pissed-off Jack just told them straight - your account got no money lah! (loudly) and they were embarrassed and left quickly...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go anywhere around the world and you will see the same behaviour. I have seen it in HK, London and States. Its those that ask for vegan meal. Some of them can take egg, some can take egg and fish, then the sick ones can't have too much salt and its goes on and on.

They have no idea why it is called Fast Food.

I seen a stinky keleng screaming at the staff in a food court in Bangkok for the same reason.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keling shld have just asked for "everything also want, and want more". Then order could be done in even half yr time!

All fast food joints should have a special counter just for , (1) Keklengs, (2)Chinese from China, (3)Obnoxious locals, (4)clueless buyers, & call it SPECIAL LANE,

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
All fast food joints should have a special counter just for , (1) Keklengs, (2)Chinese from China, (3)Obnoxious locals, (4)clueless buyers, & call it SPECIAL LANE,

All restaurants should just pay kelings and ah nehs to fuck off. The time and effort to serve them far exceeds monetary benefits.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All restaurants should just pay kelings and ah nehs to fuck off. The time and effort to serve them far exceeds monetary benefits.

They should serve them food & make them pay, & reserve "special ingredients" for these people, food that wouldn't show up in tests, but will give them a good reason to inspect the toilet a few times. ha ha ha ha

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with them is they are too comfortable living here due to adundance of indian food and community and they began to think this is India!

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to payment, she showed credit card. Chao keling didn't know Subway is not a restaurant?

Singapore still 3rd world country, nothing wrong with paying fast food with credit card. Credit is widely accepted in first world countries, even for 50 cents purchase. Subway, Wendy, MacDonalds, A&W, New York Fries, Taco Bells, Arby's, Church all accept credit without a blink.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any Ah Nehs' business is aLways hard to do..one have to top up another 300% at Least to be comfortabLe.:cool:

100% agree. Really hate Ah Neh. Always want to bargain price. Already said cannot but still want to bargain.
Dont like the price just walk off but chao Ah Neh type still want to bargain. Others race at least buy or not buy dont talk much.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% agree. Really hate Ah Neh. Always want to bargain price. Already said cannot but still want to bargain.
Dont like the price just walk off but chao Ah Neh type still want to bargain. Others race at least buy or not buy dont talk much.

ask every waiter or waitress on this planet who makes extra money earning tips for a living, and they will tell you indian customers are the stingiest. even wealthy ones.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just tried to pay for 2 kosong prata with my credit card. The ah neh not happy when I pay with ten-cent coins...

Can easily type out an email. Serious. Chao keling act class....pay Subway with credit card.

Last edited: