• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How A Ceca think about singaporean

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
History always repeats itself. Now the Chinese are getting a taste of their own medicine. They turned Singapore from a Malay haven of peace and solitude into a mini China along with an substantial dose of grotesque Chinese culture. In less than a century the walls are now closing in on them. :roflmao:
KNN people need to learn to be as clear minded as my uncle in every areas of livings KNN my uncle has never been a racist person nor leeleegiously biased person and only state the truth of everything including his own race KNN

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Australia afraid to accept their bumi citizens fm India. They will be thrown into prison n fines if they arrive Downunder.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
History always repeats itself. Now the Chinese are getting a taste of their own medicine. They turned Singapore from a Malay haven of peace and solitude into a mini China along with an substantial dose of grotesque Chinese culture. In less than a century the walls are now closing in on them. :roflmao:

Agree totally. Now my greatest hope is for those pro chicom/mandarin speaking MALAYsians to exit n migrate to Sinkieland n join their 80% sinkies asap!

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have money will travel. In this globalize economy the world is your oyster, money talks. Black, brown, white, yellow pussies all have their uniqueness why discriminate.

It's never about colors but dolar, that supremacy. lol............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is dreaming ?? Indians dominating the World ??

He must have watched too much of the news on the NewsX Youtube channel.

Just like Tiongs watching too much CGTN. Watch until believe the bullshit, become tao nao pai.

Delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree totally. Now my greatest hope is for those pro chicom/mandarin speaking MALAYsians to exit n migrate to Sinkieland n join their 80% sinkies asap!
Nope. I wish they move back to their ancestral land and learn to be loyal and build up their own. The malays are too nice.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
our region has very strong Indian influence from the days of Majapahit and Sri Vijayan days...
Nothing influential about those lowly indon dogs. They merely acquired some mongol firearms through dubious means and play pretend hegemony for a few decades. :rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. I wish they move back to their ancestral land and learn to be loyal and build up their own. The malays are too nice.

Of course to their Motherland wld be better. But u know those boh leow cheena Msian r opportunist. Want to have best of both worlds. Earned sinkie dollars n entitle so much privileges fm Msian garment. Yet ungrateful wretch badmouthed their own garment/country! Since Msian cheena simply love n sing praises for MIW, better for them to convert their IC to pink!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course to their Motherland wld be better. But u know those boh leow cheena Msian r opportunist. Want to have best of both worlds. Earned sinkie dollars n entitle so much privileges fm Msian garment. Yet ungrateful wretch badmouthed their own garment/country! Since Msian cheena simply love n sing praises for MIW, better for them to convert their IC to pink!
These two faced Malaysian will not want the pink IC. They want the best of both and loyalty to none.