• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How A Ceca think about singaporean

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
20210503_092201.jpg

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore must stay neutral no matter what happen ... this is the only way to survive by riding with the wind.

On the hindsight, India may or may not determine Singapore's destiny. Have to admit that India is unable dislodge its poverty anywhere in the foreseeable future. So economically they are unable to influence the region drastically. However, due to their size they can influence this region socially.

Good example is the Covid-19 situation at present. We could not feel the impact of goods rising cost as we import little from India. But all of us are impacted with travel restrictions.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
what he says is 80% true, he just never mentioned the part where ceca Indians are smelly and has fucked up social behaviour
without the govt approval, all these smelly fucks cannot enter our country
its just that we have a ballless imbecile of a sorry excuse for a 'human' as PM

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The woke Western nations are tearing themselves apart fighting over the most inane issues such as the rights of trannies, the legality of gender neutral toilets and death of some black scumbag called George Floyd with a criminal record way longer than his dick.

The African nations and their low !Q population will never feature in the forefront.

That leaves the Ah Nehs and the Chinks which added together make up almost 3 billion of the world's 7.8 Billion population.

If the sinkie pseudo chinks want to stem the onslaught of the ah nehs they're going to have to become a vassal state of the CCP or they're doomed.

I therefore recommend Sinkieland approve Sinovac before it is too late to turn back. The Malaysians and Indos already know which side their bread is buttered on and have bowed to the inevitable. If the sinkies would prefer to be forced to learn Mandarin rather than Hindi they should throw their support behind the CCP before the door closes.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am living in constant fear now after reading this message, cannot eat and cannot sleep.
I am so worried that the message comes true and all of us will suffer miserably in the hands of CECA Indians.
So, i beg our government to do something now urgently by get rid of the CECA Indians in Singapore, before it is too late
Me too very worried.
But can assure u this problem will only get worse.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Me too very worried.
But can assure u this problem will only get worse.

I fear for you guys too. Luckily NZ has decided to go to bed with the CCP which has its own problems but at least I won't have to smell coconut oil and dance around the trees in my garden every day.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Jacinda Arden is busy fellating Xi's 2" cock as we speak!

China-Business-Summit-2021-The-New-China-Paraigm-1.jpg

Agenda
Monday, 3 May 2021
  • 6.30am - Registration

• 7.11am - Whakatau

• 7.15am - Call to Order
    • MC: Tim McCready, Director of Innovation, NZ INC.
  • 7.20am - WELCOME
    • Summit Co-Chair: Fran O’Sullivan, Managing Director, NZ INC.
  • 7.30am - KEYNOTE ADDRESS WITH Q&A
    • Rt Hon Jacinda Ardern Prime Minister of New Zealand

• Moderator: Fran O’Sullivan, Managing Director, NZ INC.
  • 8.15am - Keynote Address with Q&A
    • Hon Damien O’Connor, Minister of Trade and Export Growth

• Moderator: Michael Barnett, CEO Auckland Business Chamber
  • 8:45am - KEYNOTE ADDRESS
    • Ambassador Wu Xi, Chinese Ambassador to New Zealand

• Vote of thanks: Michael Barnett, CEO Auckland Business Chamber
  • 9.00am - Keynote Addresses & Panel: View from the Top: Re-engaging after Covid
    • Rt Hon Sir John Key, Chair ANZ & Former Prime Minister
    • Sir John has built a unique global business footprint since leaving politics, not only chairing New Zealand’s largest bank but also advising US companies like Comcast on their China business interests as well as Kiwi companies like Zespri. Sir John led annual business missions to China during his time as New Zealand prime minister and met frequently with China’s leadership both in NZ, Beijing and at the prestigious Boao Forum in Hainan.

• Rt Hon Helen Clark, Patron of the Helen Clark Foundation & Former PM
    • Helen Clark is a leading global public servant who as co-chair of the World Health Organisation panel is probing the global response to Covid-19. In her eight years as head of the United Nations Development Programme she developed pragmatic relationships with key capitals. As prime minister she announced the negotiation of the ground-breaking free trade agreement with China which was signed on her watch in early 2008.

• Greg Foran, Chief Executive, Air New Zealand and Former China Head for Walmart
    • Air NZ turned a corner with the opening of the trans-Tasman bubble with Australian. Its fortunes were strongly affected when international aviation links became paralysed during the Covid-19 crisis but the airline maintained NZ exporters’ links with China. As the global rollout of Covid vaccines continues the restoration of Air NZ’s China business traveller market will come into scope.

• Moderator: Fran O’Sullivan, Managing Director, NZ INC.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will get covid and he will be lying there to be incinerated in a matter of days.
Fuck his corpse and fuck his mother too.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
KNN my uncle think this is what sinkie think ceca think about sinkies KNN

History always repeats itself. Now the Chinese are getting a taste of their own medicine. They turned Singapore from a Malay haven of peace and solitude into a mini China along with an substantial dose of grotesque Chinese culture. In less than a century the walls are now closing in on them. :roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he says is absolutely true.
Nope. Chinese are not native singaporeans but immigrants just like the ceca's.
Besides, malays, officially recognised as natives, have been insulted, humiliated, discriminated, prooerties seized to accommodate more chinese immigrants and verbally abused for decades