• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housing policies in other cuntries

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey all,

I've got a burning question.

For those residing in other cuntries, I'm curious how new houses/apartments are sold. Do they build the whole block first, then let you see the exact unit you want before selling? Or they do it sg style? Sell you when the block is just a piece of dirt land?

This practise always disturbs me. There is no way you'll know what it's like living in that particular unit you want, and how good the fittings are. How can anyone put down so much $$ with just a diagram and scale model to show???