• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll review the infraction log on a daily basis for the time being.

I'll also review the whole process of community moderation and may reinstate infraction based banning after I've decided how to minimise abuse to a tolerable level.

I'll also be appointing a few more moderators to help out if possible. Raiders has done an excellent job. If I can get a couple more of the same calibre who are willing to take on the responsibility, it will help tremendously.

Talk so much for fuck ah?:oIo: When are you going to promote Raiders?:cool:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting developments ahead.

Indeed.

htVptzA.jpg

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Sam.

In order to keep the forum running in optimum condition and to minimise the chances of database corruption, superfluous content and obvious clone accounts will be purged over the next couple of days.

If you see your post count change and some of the old stuff gone, don't worry. You are not being "victimised". All housekeeping is done with scripts. I set the parameters and content which falls into the net is automatically purged.

Have a great day.

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you have never stop being a nuisance from day one. must hurt a lot huh. so many efforts gone to waste. clone up clone, 2000points in one day also can but gone. lol. my sympathies.

Those are but extras but i am happy that my members are around and can continue to contribute while u do nothing except condemning everything about this forum. :biggrin:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
carrying balls as usual. but still not a mod. sucker.

See? That was a weak reply. You like this unpopular job then go and beg him. All along u only went for ordinary accounts and were ballsless to zap InfP accounts until u got pwned. :biggrin:

Why don't u continue your nuisance and i will see how long u can last. :biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? That was a weak reply. You like this unpopular job then go and beg him. All along u only went for ordinary accounts and were ballsless to zap InfP accounts until u got pwned. :biggrin:

Why don't u continue your nuisance and i will see how long u can last. :biggrin:

which is when? i cannot wait. all your zaps never leave nick too so how huh.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The set the script parameters to remove clone accounts and many more than 110 Inf accounts have been removed. In fact the total number of clone accounts that have been dealt with is almost 900. I mentioned the 110 Inf accounts because I was shocked when I found that clone account owners had actually added more than 800 rep points to themselves.

These infantile games seem to be ongoing and I'm actually very disappointed in many of the members here. The infraction banning system was set up so that members could help me deal with spammers and those who were hell bent of destroying the forum with graffiti. Instead, it is being used for personal feuds and silencing critics.

Instead of receiving help, I've ended up having to spend more time than ever in this forum removing bans on members who have done nothing more than support PAP policies. The very members who are so critical of PAP's habit of silencing critics are behaving exactly like the government they so despise.

This leaves me with no choice but disable the banning feature. Members can still give infractions but it will not result in a ban. Only moderators will be able to ban members once I've put a few changes in place.

Limbeh don't agree. Indeed, Inf system is a good tool for reputable members to help you maintain the forum. But don't forget, you are the one who gave donors the power to Inf. In the beginning, donors donated out of goodwill and love :p for this forum. Look at what happened towards the end? Any Tom, Dick, Harry can just register a nick, pays you a small amount and start giving Inf. Non of the donors wanted anything in return when the donation drive first started since it was meant to be a donation. You bloody hell insisted that they must be awarded with something in return after donating. Now you KPKB about people abusing these powers you gave to them. :oIo: Muthukali, OA and AK were doing a good job helping you contain those spamming before this INFP came into play. Sorry for those how helped but i did not mentioned your name. You knew every well this is a forum with majority anti pappies members, you expect this anti pappies members to leave their sword in the scabbard instead using it to draw some blood of those pappies' dogs? After what those pappies did, you expect them to suppress their hatred and play fair those mother fucking phua chee bye pappies' dogs over here? And as far as i recall, C666's points were never in the negative zone before this crazy Infp thing came into play. Please don't put the blame on others. The forum has relegated to the way it is now, because of you.:oIo:

Last edited:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
which is when? i cannot wait. all your zaps never leave nick too so how huh.

Go and resume what u do best, that is stalking my clones, posting one liner replies which is talking to yourself silly... if u think u can piss me off by doing that. :biggrin: