• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

jw5

Loyal
What clone? :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: understand. I am the incarnation of Vishnu not clone there are 10 of us. You still don't understand, these 2 jokers are Mod - Courtyard Cafe while Raiders is just Mod - knn its like Tommy Koh Ambassador-At-Large, our Raiders is Moderator-At-Large just Mod will do.

Raiders is Moderator in the FOO (Forum Owner's Office).
He can do as much or as little as he wants, he can get involved in whatever he wants, he can also do nothing and just state the obvious and make motherhood statements all day long, like you-know-who ................................

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limbeh don't agree. Indeed, Inf system is a good tool for reputable members to help you maintain the forum. But don't forget, you are the one who gave donors the power to Inf. In the beginning, donors donated out of goodwill and love :p for this forum. Look at what happened towards the end? Any Tom, Dick, Harry can just register a nick, pays you a small amount and start giving Inf. Non of the donors wanted anything in return when the donation drive first started since it was meant to be a donation. You bloody hell insisted that they must be awarded with something in return after donating. Now you KPKB about people abusing these powers you gave to them. :oIo: Muthukali, OA and AK were doing a good job helping you contain those spamming before this INFP came into play. Sorry for those how helped but i did not mentioned your name. You knew every well this is a forum with majority anti pappies members, you expect this anti pappies members to leave their sword in the scabbard instead using it to draw some blood of those pappies' dogs? After what those pappies did, you expect them to suppress their hatred and play fair those mother fucking phua chee bye pappies' dogs over here? And as far as i recall, C666's points were never in the negative zone before this crazy Infp thing came into play. Please don't put the blame on others. The forum has relegated to the way it is now, because of you.:oIo:

IHP, i actually share your sentiment. last time only a few power bro and everything peaceful and balance. even clinton666 was ok. i also don't like to zap or give infraction. but suddenly everyone started doing it and escalate into clones war. using clones ac to zap, give infraction, pm to curse and threaten people. this is not the forum i used to know. what samleong said is incorrect, it is the anti pap got threaten and curse through pm to silence them. last time where got such thing??? agree to disagree. now even pm to threaten people, this forum spiral down the longkang man.

it is not the old samsters who abuse the system but the new members, those papib come in and porlumpar to stir shit. too many papib here to silence the anti pap critics by pm threat but did not post in the forum. infp also cause the arms race. so many pap porlumpar so little time and power to kill them. why i want to kill them? because they are here to harm and destroy the forum. some like to act friendly and peace loving like fishypie and kopiuncle, but they are one of those who are trying to destroy the forum.

sam did something right is to delete those clones ac, pardon me but i think all these army thing is stupid. up till now i am still holding one and only ac. speak up and be judge, not some schizophrenia game posting replying to yourself. i think can do periodic cleaning to delete clones ac, with or without infp.

i think sam miss out something very important.

THIS FORUM IS FAMOUS FOR ANTI ESTABLISHMENT! PEOPLE COME HERE TO READ ALTERNATIVE VOICES AND IDEAS THAN THOSE PORLUMPAR POST IN STOMP, HARDWARE ZONE ETC. IF SAM WANT TO HELP THOSE PAP AYE SAYER, HE IS KILLING THIS GOOD AND REPUTABLE FORUM AND GIVE IT TO THE PAP DOGS! THIS WILL BE JUST ANOTHER HARDWARE ZONE AND STOMP! END OF THE DAY WILL LOSE OUT TO THEM!

Last edited by a moderator:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The set the script parameters to remove clone accounts and many more than 110 Inf accounts have been removed. In fact the total number of clone accounts that have been dealt with is almost 900. I mentioned the 110 Inf accounts because I was shocked when I found that clone account owners had actually added more than 800 rep points to themselves.

These infantile games seem to be ongoing and I'm actually very disappointed in many of the members here. The infraction banning system was set up so that members could help me deal with spammers and those who were hell bent of destroying the forum with graffiti. Instead, it is being used for personal feuds and silencing critics.

Instead of receiving help, I've ended up having to spend more time than ever in this forum removing bans on members who have done nothing more than support PAP policies. The very members who are so critical of PAP's habit of silencing critics are behaving exactly like the government they so despise.

This leaves me with no choice but disable the banning feature. Members can still give infractions but it will not result in a ban. Only moderators will be able to ban members once I've put a few changes in place.

It isn't but there are a whole lot of opposition dickheads who seem to have this notion that pro government voices aren't allowed to be heard thereby making a mockery of their demands for a more democratic Singapore.

I've been spending far too much time rescuing govt supporters over the last few months. I've had enough. In fact, I've gone to great lengths to try to attract members who can defend government policies and it has been an uphill battle.

Luckily, there a handful of diehard characters who have not been cowered and it is my duty to ensure that their voices are not silenced by an unruly mob. You've seen them at WP rallies and nomination day speeches and they've made their way here too. They're sole aim is heckle and ridicule those they do not agree with. They may have succeeded somewhat in the real world but they are not going to succeed here if I can help it.

Exactly what i experienced during my 1 month in this forum. Ridicule, insult, childish clone and zapping games. No thanks.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The InfP system will be disabled too. It has been abused just as much as the rep system. I'm in the process of uninstalling the script.

Boss, very very very drastic leh. REALLY, exactly what happened? You can tell me. :eek:
My PM is open for business. :biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, dun talk was made famous by him in the pariahment many years back. :biggrin:

By the way, Ling How Doong is a joke. I will never vote for such crap to be in Parliament. He is the most crass piece of shit i have ever seen. Even Kee Chiu or TPL is better than his fake hair shit.

Last edited: