• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mods don't need infraction power. They work via the mod control panel which is not visible to others.

99% don't want to be mods. I give it to people who volunteer whom I think have the potential to do a good job. There are some that I think would be excellent but they don't want to do it.

I have lost many mods who have ended up disheartened after a couple of months because they can't take the abuse.

Mods will come and go but I am always here as long as I am still alive and kicking.
thank you BOSS
those abusers of moderators are one kind
they should be challenged at every turn
i don't like cyber bullies and abusers
i love to confront them
those Triplets Piglets MOO NAN CHON are good examples

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this guy MOO THE COW is mad
best leave him alone
he is a fcuking infractor abuser
over the MOO most of the time

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: monkey

kopiuncle comes to mind.
I wonder if the script includes those who openly declared their clones, ala kopiuncle declaring that theblackhole is his clone.
Actually I'm sure it won't.

kumsia kumsia
i vote u the BEST MODERATOR:smile:

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey balless retard,

2 nameless zaps from u. hahaha.

If u don't contribute positively to this forum and continue posting one liner sarcastic replies in my threads, i will shave off your points bit by bit. :biggrin:

You will be surprised that my army is intact except for those 1K-2K points new clones penalized for manipulating the rep system. Now that i have a lot of free unused slots, i will zap troublemakers so if u are going to taunt me again by saying "am i supposed to be afraid?" Then don't kpkb because u just did. :biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u don't contribute positively to this forum and continue posting one liner sarcastic replies in my threads, i will shave off your points bit by bit. :biggrin:

You will be surprised that my army is intact except for those 1K-2K points new clones penalized for manipulating the rep system. Now that i have a lot of free unused slots, i will zap troublemakers so if u are going to taunt me again by saying "am i supposed to be afraid?" Then don't kpkb because u just did. :biggrin:

shave off my points:confused: who cares. as if you are not already doing it now.

no balls to leave your nick? balless as what you aptly described. I am taunting u, so what :biggrin:

btw, am i supposed to be afraid of points deduction? :biggrin: i dont know leh :p

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shave off my points:confused: who cares. as if you are not already doing it now.

no balls to leave your nick? balless as what you aptly described. I am taunting u, so what :biggrin:

btw, am i supposed to be afraid of points deduction? :biggrin: i dont know leh :p

It's good that u don't care. :biggrin:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 110 accounts won't make much difference but the script has also deleted more than 3000 accounts that were never activated but are still using valuable resources.

Another 1000 accounts that were activated but have never posted a single message since the day they signed up 3 years or more ago have also been removed.

MySQL uses a table matrix and each member requires the creation of many table entries for nick, post index, thread index, rep score, infraction points etc etc so each redundant member removed frees up resources and makes the forum more responsive and backups run faster too which means less resources used during the backup process.

Boss, don't mind my kaypoh, I noticed nicks with ZERO posts and more than 3 years old are not sweeped out by the script. e.g. atuxx.
Just to let you know. No offense to this nick, but just looking at letter A for script performance.

6iTRilk.png

Member: atuxx

RPLp2pS.png

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that all these troubles the forum had been facing is that some members are victimized by the rep system and the attendant abuse of it. This culling of the 110 accounts merely leave those InfP accounts a fertile playground for warlording. That's all I'm saying. No hard feelings to anyone lah.

You hit the nail on the head. Anyone can tell me what comments I posted in this forum that offended members by looking at my profile and all my posts?

sxopas.png

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes mod. I surrender.

Ops. I forgot, you are not a moderator. You only imagined yourself to be one. :rolleyes:

That is a silly comment but oh u are a moron. :biggrin: You are waging a personal war with me. Tell u what, meanwhile i will assign only my InfP accounts to post news. Your new clones won't dare to leave grey card comments on them else u want to expose them and they can only do it once every 365 days. :biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a silly comment but oh u are a moron. :biggrin: You are waging a personal war with me. Tell u what, meanwhile i will assign only my InfP accounts to post news. Your new clones won't dare to leave grey card comments on them else u want to expose them and they can only do it once every 365 days. :biggrin:

Hey Mod Moron,

You want to do what just do. No need to report to me. You are dismissed. Fall out now. :p

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The New Measures to Curb SBF Powerep Inflation......Some observations from me, the resident SBFObserver.

1. No More Infp Sales

Means lesser nonsense from those with loads of cash to spare from buying power as opposed to earning them rightfully. It also means private armies need to work hard in posting to grow rather than just using money to buy mercenaries. Overall a good outcome to curb abuse of dominance by some pro and anti PAP groups.

2. 365 Cycle for Upz and Zaps& Only Once a Day

This will curb the Powerep inflation of the private armies. Previously, it takes 10 days (20 clones). Now, it is unlikely for someone to create 365 clones unless that person has water in his brains.

The previous system is open to abuse easy…let’s say X Private Army has 20 clones and has a combined Rep points of 800. You can imagine 800 points x 2 *times per day, that's 1600 Rep Points or 16 points per day added to his Private Army.

Compound that effect – 1 to 6 months, the Private Army can grow very fast to be a menace to this forum with hundreds or thousands of Powerrep points.

Overall, a good move by Leongsam to curb these inflationary effects resulting from Infp sales.

Last edited: