• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go to St James your also want to hang out in the most happening joint there what...
I hardly go to other sub folders except here....those who want max mileage out of their threads also know that thus they post here

Make sense . But if you like Thai song or Thai woman you should go to Thai joint rather then zouk right ?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoken like a true blue WP hypocrite. See below:

BTW, how do the likes of you and your pack of rabid WP chauvinists and WP race bigots plan to censor the non-WP voices now that Sam is taking away your banning rights?

i am not pro wp or sdp. i am just anti pap that's all.
u deserve that bcos u r a pap dog.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Agree mostly. Yet, the negative psychology of being infracted by another member and not knowing who infracted whom is already causing the feuds and unhappiness in this forum.
All infractions are logged in the infraction log sub forum.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of mods that can be added to vbulletin to achieve exactly the same thing.

http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/vbecommerce.php?do=product&productid=22

I hate this "like" crap so I've never installed it.

Boss, it's really good. Don't be prejudiced because you think it's crap lah. It is very conspicuous and does not take up real estate. It tells the User he is liked for his posts and not his Reputation in the forum. Going to the User panel, the user can see who has given him Likes and for which posts and he can respond. This is a workaround to vBulletin weakness of not telling you who responded to your posts, which is sore-thumb of vBulletin.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
THIS FORUM IS FAMOUS FOR ANTI ESTABLISHMENT! PEOPLE COME HERE TO READ ALTERNATIVE VOICES AND IDEAS THAN THOSE PORLUMPAR POST IN STOMP, HARDWARE ZONE ETC. IF SAM WANT TO HELP THOSE PAP AYE SAYER, HE IS KILLING THIS GOOD AND REPUTABLE FORUM AND GIVE IT TO THE PAP DOGS! THIS WILL BE JUST ANOTHER HARDWARE ZONE AND STOMP! END OF THE DAY WILL LOSE OUT TO THEM!

The forum evolved into an anti-establishment forum sometime in the late 90s. Subsequently, it was hijacked by the WP and until today, continue to be hijacked by the rabid dogs, Chinese chauvinists and race bigots of and from the Workers Party. It has largely degenerated from an anti-establishment forum to become anti-anything and anyone except the WP forum. This is what I wrote in another thread:

PTADER said:
I shudder to think of what would happen if these Workers Party prostitutes continue to succeed electorally. With just one seat in Parliament many years ago, these WP chauvinists, race bigots and prostitutes were already strutting around.

With a few more seats now, these WP chauvinists, race bigots and prostitutes heads have swelled even further and have the temerity to try to censor their critics and views they find unpalatable.

These shameless WP prostitutes and running dogs of the WP need to be destroyed. They have no shame. They are utterly shameless. If they want to censor views that they find unpalatable, they should have some pride and establish their own forum where they can do as they please and censor as much as they want to.

Sam needs to do something about this before the forum he established since the 90s become a playground for these menagerie of WP race bigots, WP Chinese chauvinists and poor prostitutes and rabid running dogs of the Workers Party.

As it is, the minority Malay and Indian voices have been largely drowned out by these Parti Haram and their WP race bigots. More voices will be drowned out if these WP Chinese chauvinists, race bigots and WP prostitutes and running dogs of the WP are left to do as they please.

With 7+2 seats in Parliament and a monthly income of more than $115,000 / month and at least $1,400,000 a year, surely that WP pimp and that WP prostitute and the rest of the harem from the Workers Party can set up their own forum for their own members, race bigots and Chinese chauvinists to gather in their daily orgy of racial bigotry, bitching and censoring anything not favourable to the WP. No?

Why leech off an independent forum for the WP's use? Why behave like sewer rats, cheap parasites and two bit bastards and hijack an independent forum and turn it into a WP forum? Surely, that monthly stipend of more than $115,000 / month and at least $1,400,000 a year is more than enough to fund your own party's forum. No?

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another serious issue is thread hijacking. Sigh.

The Mods need to spend time to read all threads to seive out such things. That is why Joetys will fail in his role. He's lazy and nonchalent.

Thread hijacking is Yellow Card in most forums and subsequent infringement, Red Card.

The Report feature is used for that to help the Mods to zoom in on the problem but the report feature is not hidden from the main page, so it clogs up the thread titles page. Can consider hiding the Report as a post and send reported posts to the Mod panel instead.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are probably too stupid to realise that you have proven my point and the point that others are making about the rabid dogs of and from the WP behaving exactly like the PAP in trying to censor views unpalatable to this party of Chinese chauvinists and race bigots.

But then again, the pimp and the prostitute were never too bright. They are in Parliament today not for their intelligence but for their abilities in bootlicking Lee Kuan Yew and his son. So I can't blame their rabid fans for not being too bright either. You are simply being what you are, the quintessential WP member/supporter, i.e. Chinese chauvinist, rabid race bigot, not-too-bright, dumb and daft.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forum evolved into an anti-establishment forum sometime in the late 90s. Subsequently, it was hijacked by the WP and until today, continue to be hijacked by the rabid dogs, Chinese chauvinists and race bigots of and from the Workers Party. It has largely degenerated from an anti-establishment forum to become anti-anything and anyone except the WP forum. This is what I wrote in another thread:

With 7+2 seats in Parliament and a monthly income of more than $115,000 / month and at least $1,400,000 a year, surely that WP pimp and that WP prostitute and the rest of the harem from the Workers Party can set up their own forum for their own members, race bigots and Chinese chauvinists to gather in their daily orgy of racial bigotry, bitching and censoring anything not favourable to the WP. No?

Why leech off an independent forum for the WP's use? Why behave like sewer rats, cheap parasites and two bit bastards and hijack an independent forum and turn it into a WP forum? Surely, that monthly stipend of more than $115,000 / month and at least $1,400,000 a year is more than enough to fund your own party's forum. No?

nah, don't try to blame wp. u r just another pap mole trying to stir shit and sowing discord among oppositions. fuck u and fuck off. i will vote for any oppositions, but not pap.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are probably too stupid to realise that you have proven my point and the point that others are making about the rabid dogs of and from the WP behaving exactly like the PAP in trying to censor views unpalatable to this party of Chinese chauvinists and race bigots.

But then again, the pimp and the prostitute were never too bright. They are in Parliament today not for their intelligence but for their abilities in bootlicking Lee Kuan Yew and his son. So I can't blame their rabid fans for not being too bright either. You are simply being what you are, the quintessential WP member/supporter, i.e. Chinese chauvinist, rabid race bigot, not-too-bright, dumb and daft.

you are just a pap dog trying to stir shit here. u already proof my pt and unable to defend yourself but keep barking the same words over and over again. can call wp any name u want, that only proof your useless pap master is afraid of wp. i am a animal lover, but i rather put u to sleep in this forum in order not to disrupt discussions on pap mistakes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in order not to disrupt discussions on pap mistakes.

Why keep harping on mistakes? What about all the good things that the PAP has done eg.... lowest infant mortality rate, one of the highest life expectancies in Asia, strong and stable currency, fantastic infrastructure, vibrant and beautiful city etc.

No government is perfect. There will always be policy bungles and admin screw ups regardless of who is in power. Instead of all this negativity, Singaporeans should take stock and count their blessings.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the best discussions came from threads that had been hijacked. I don't see anything wrong with it. I like organised chaos.

The OP or TS will be furious lah, BOSS.

It's like you marry your wife and then your best man screw her on your wedding night while you spend your time reading up the meaning of organised chaos and why it's good for the marriage. Oh Lord!

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a good idea to test your ballslessness again. :biggrin:

If i assign only my InfP accounts to post news, u won't have the balls to zap them and the 48 hour window period is wonderful. :biggrin:

FYlHRCy.jpg

Hey balless retard,

2 nameless zaps from u. hahaha.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why keep harping on mistakes? What about all the good things that the PAP has done eg.... lowest infant mortality rate, one of the highest life expectancies in Asia, strong and stable currency, fantastic infrastructure, vibrant and beautiful city etc.

No government is perfect. There will always be policy bungles and admin screw ups regardless of who is in power. Instead of all this negativity, Singaporeans should take stock and count their blessings.

they are the most highly paid politicians in the world! they keep saying they are the best and its a bargain to get them to join politic! that is why i got zero tolerance for mistake because they are so well paid with the whole system of bureaucracy supporting them. u twit!

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. With that a certain loser

won't have the balls to zap InfP accounts
doing so will expose his new clones
will only go for ordinary accounts
whether it's a grey card or zap, one thing that will never change are his profanities via the reputation system

:biggrin:

do you really need to carry his balls in each of your replies to him:confused:

sucking up is in your nature isn't it:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of the best discussions came from threads that had been hijacked. I don't see anything wrong with it. I like organised chaos.

good morning BOSS
this is the best statement so far
i love organised chaos
esp those for the Triple Shitters
MOO NAR AND CHON.....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are NOT anti pap
you are a destroyer of threads
a troll and a ball less zapper
a cyber bully , a mindless infractor
and a bloody confused and muddled kid
...and like your twin brothers here Nan and Chon
a big big vulval mouth too...haha
that's what you are...a confusion scholar!!! wauhahahaaaa!!!!