• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang dirty ? Better stop the rubbish MND report!

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
One who lives in Hougang under Mr Low will know the bloody report is a pile of PAP dungs !

Why use this kind of small -man tactic to knock oppo votes ?

You mean Hougang and PP not singapore? Why are these rich dogs so free !

Hougang and PP by far is the most beautiful places in singapore---at least the local-singaporean favor is still around !

Now the Hougang and PP residents are damning the report, the ground is hating PAP even more---they say " small man uses small man tactic " .

If you want to take Hougang, why not put LKY to contest Mr Low ?

No need to be cowards and hide behind all these underhand nonsense.

Be gentlemen, PAP dogs, meet your challengers at the Cul-de-sac and not hide in the pigsty !

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talked to many people today and many people agreed that such ranking is PAP new punch to PP & HG residents. The last time they were threatened with lift upgrading. With election coming, such Ah Beng style of kiasu, kiasi and Kia Bo peo (scare no vote) portrays PAP in very bad light.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, the Baboons only want to hammer a wedge into the people so the voters fight among them.

This is what PAP want voters to know but no balls to tok out --you live in oppo wards, you get poor services, so vote for PAP.

you donch know, many voters are still infected with PAP virus, they still think report is good so their HDB price go up you know.

all these PAP voters idiots !
!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
donch worry, lightning going to strike the people who say Mr chiam got stroke cannot work properly.

sorry for so cruel.....lightning also will strike those and their familees who try to smear CST .

i not too much...becos the PAP people are too much oredi---veri personal oredi...al siao liao !

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party's ploy has backfired.

From the comments I read online, as well as speaking to a number of people today about this report, most have expressed unreserved skepticism and are unanimous that it just an attempt to make the opposition look bad. It is real pitiful that they have to resort to this to try and win over voters.

:wink:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find this a waste of money and time. Don't tell me that the residents in the area is so dumb that they can't tell whether an estate is clean or dirty and need (to pay?) a third party to tell them whether it is clean or dirty? And to rank them for whatever stupid reason?

If the estate management can't tell if the residents are happy or not with the cleanliness of the estate, and need a third party to tell them, I think these estate people need to be fired from their jobs!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hougang and Potong Pasir can judge for them self.
What PAP try to do is to scare other place or voter because many others area never have chance to visit PP and Hougang. Becaus not all people in Red Dot know the place. Even when the Singapore Independance or how many bridge link to Malaysia also cannot answer correctly. Really shame shame.

jw5

Loyal
I don't understand why anyone is surprised.
They have been doing things like this for the last 45 years.

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE cycle kicking in...
As a resident under LTK, I think he has done a commendable job with the limited funds he has / was given.
Even though upgrading progs have been few, one could still see the place is not as bad as Toa Payoh Lor 8 under CST's ward. Am actually surprised we came in 2nd last...

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
<< If the estate management can't tell if the residents are happy or not with the cleanliness of the estate, and need a third party to tell them, I think these estate people need to be fired from their jobs! >>

"We got retrenched from HDB. But no retrenchment benefits"

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why anyone is surprised.
They have been doing things like this for the last 45 years.

Actually to look at it from another angle, the ranking of the bottom 2 town councils boils down to arrears from maintenance fees collection from the residents. If not the ranking of all the town councils regardless of PAP or opposition are very narrow.

So in other words, town councils in PAP wards very On the Ball, the opposition wards are more compassionate :o

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should have a campaign say "Save Singapore, Our Greater MM Lee/PM Lee should contest in PP/Hougang respectively" and "free" ourselves of any "opposition regime"

jw5

Loyal
Actually to look at it from another angle, the ranking of the bottom 2 town councils boils down to arrears from maintenance fees collection from the residents. If not the ranking of all the town councils regardless of PAP or opposition are very narrow.

So in other words, town councils in PAP wards very On the Ball, the opposition wards are more compassionate :o
That is not surprising either.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am wondering how much fifferent with the results be if the outstanding arrears are not a function of the grading.

Having said that, what is the rationale of outstanding arrears in determining how well the estate is being kept. On the flip side, if there are so much outstanding arrears and the estate is just as clean as those in PAP wards and with their 'economy of scale', then all those PAP wards should be ranked below the 2 oppostion wards.

Agree ?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
One who lives in Hougang under Mr Low will know the bloody report is a pile of PAP dungs !

Why use this kind of small -man tactic to knock oppo votes ?

You mean Hougang and PP not singapore? Why are these rich dogs so free !

Hougang and PP by far is the most beautiful places in singapore---at least the local-singaporean favor is still around !

Now the Hougang and PP residents are damning the report, the ground is hating PAP even more---they say " small man uses small man tactic " .

If you want to take Hougang, why not put LKY to contest Mr Low ?

No need to be cowards and hide behind all these underhand nonsense.

Be gentlemen, PAP dogs, meet your challengers at the Cul-de-sac and not hide in the pigsty !

Anyone saw the Noose show on Tuseday? They shot a part in Tanjong Pagar right outside tanjong pagar plaza and the place is so disgustingly dirty I wonder what happened.

Was watching with some german friends and they were nasking if the place is really in Singapore......

jw5

Loyal
Anyone saw the Noose show on Tuseday? They shot a part in Tanjong Pagar right outside tanjong pagar plaza and the place is so disgustingly dirty I wonder what happened.

Was watching with some german friends and they were nasking if the place is really in Singapore......
I didn't watch the Noose, but I'm a fan of Michelle Chong.
One of the few really talented artiste in SG. Can speak both English and Mandarin.
Can be really funny, but also able to act and host in serious programmes.