• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang by-election to take place on May 26

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition parties mass conference (now excluding WP since now they consider WP also enemies*).

CSJ : I can't stand, who wants to stand?

Nicole : Don't look at me, I've already declared I won't stand.

GMS : Somebody should stand to give Hougang voters a third choice.

Somebody : You sponsor me S$13,500 deposit ++ campaigning costs about = S$20,000, I'll stand.

GMS : You think I banker or idiot?

Somebody : I think you're worse than Osama recruiting suicide bombers, at least Osama paid for the bombs.

CSJ : That settles the issue. Let's forget it, unless GMS really wants to pay for it.

GMS : It's not I don't want to pay for it, I'm independent partyless now.

Sebastian : Good, keep it that way and don't bother re-apply here.

*Any party that can win SMCs are opposition enemies. Any party that can win GRCs are big opposition enemies.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hougang by-election on 26 may!!

beep.. beep.. beep....................... beep.. beep.. beep..
Goh Meng Seng........... Goh Meng Seng..
Goh Meng Seng........... Goh Meng Seng..

GMS: Sorry, sorry, I cannot reply to you. I need to check with my boss which direction to take. Crisis time now. Mood of boss no good. Told me sure lose BE. Must think of a way to score points by saboing WP.

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition parties mass conference (now excluding WP since now they consider WP also enemies*).

CSJ : I can't stand, who wants to stand?

Nicole : Don't look at me, I've already declared I won't stand.

GMS : Somebody should stand to give Hougang voters a third choice.

Somebody : You sponsor me S$13,500 deposit ++ campaigning costs about = S$20,000, I'll stand.

GMS : You think I banker or idiot?

Somebody : I think you're worse than Osama recruiting suicide bombers, at least Osama paid for the bombs.

CSJ : That settles the issue. Let's forget it, unless GMS really wants to pay for it.

GMS : It's not I don't want to pay for it, I'm independent partyless now.

Sebastian : Good, keep it that way and don't bother re-apply here.

*Any party that can win SMCs are opposition enemies. Any party that can win GRCs are big opposition enemies.

disunity among opposition parties it seems to be