• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hotmail accounts

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i need help, i can access the inbox, but i can't read the mails in the inbox, what's happening? javacripts?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How I know? They are also interested in me.:mad:

i don't think the ISD would be interested in me, but i'm interested to know how come i can't access my mails in the inbox :(

something tells me i need to upgrade the Windoze Live Hotmail account to the newer version that allows a preview of the mail...

but i chose not to enable preview, and now i can't access my mails. :mad:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't think the ISD would be interested in me, but i'm interested to know how come i can't access my mails in the inbox :(

something tells me i need to upgrade the Windoze Live Hotmail account to the newer version that allows a preview of the mail...

but i chose not to enable preview, and now i can't access my mails. :mad:

If you upgrade and still not ok, please call the ISD to enable the system. That's what I did.:p

jw5

Loyal
have tried both FF and IE, doesn't seem to be able to view the messages in the inbox...
I sometimes get this problem as well. Click and click on the unreasd mail but doesn't open right? :(
But then the next time I log in, it's ok. I guess it's intermitent.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont read lor, simple right.

Try clear all your cookies, or any biscuit that still wandering in your browser. Use Ashampoo WinOptimizer, no regret.

No need all these shampoo lah !! You washing your cunt hair meh ?? Just call ISD to enale it again !!:biggrin: