• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hotel cleaner fired after guest finds her scrubbing tea cups with toilet brush

Notorious

Alfrescian
Loyal

[url]http://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/1945623/sparkling-hotel-cleaner-fired-china-after-guest-finds-her

[/URL]
aL75g8Q.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time I am asked by someone who has been offered a job or a posting to China about taking it, I would advise them to not to go. Its not just the air pollution, the food hygiene its what starts unravelling in 5 star hotels and swanky restaurants etc. When China bought IBM PC business, they hired an Expat to run the show. He refused to move to China and they agreed that his home will be Singapore and he would commute weekly. And he did for years.

Its not just China. Advised a guy not to take a posting to Reuters Mumbai and he did and regretted it. There are better opportunities in 1st World countries and if you are good you can match the locals in places like London and the US.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never use any cups provided for in the hotel restrooms, I bring along my own for brushing teeth....etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cups are easily stained by tea, which is a preferred tiong beverage in hotels. as a part time cleaner to make ends meet, i use the hard bristle green side of a dish sponge to hand scrub the inside of a cup. if the cup is too small i wrap sponge around dick and.........

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never use any cups provided for in the hotel restrooms, I bring along my own for brushing teeth....etc.

I used to travel with a Swiss Army pocket knife which I used to cut fresh fruits but nowadays anything sharp is not allowed on planes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to travel with a Swiss Army pocket knife which I used to cut fresh fruits but nowadays anything sharp is not allowed on planes.

Silly of you...keep the swiss army knife in your luggage not in your carry on....which Customs wouldn't stop you...unless they are asleep....back when!...we used to joke that you could carry a bazooka pass the customs in Malaysia they wouldn't bat an eye...but they quite on a ball these days...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly of you...keep the swiss army knife in your luggage not in your carry on....which Customs wouldn't stop you...unless they are asleep....back when!...we used to joke that you could carry a bazooka pass the customs in Malaysia they wouldn't bat an eye...but they quite on a ball these days...

when travel to jiu hu, can use ipad to cut up papaya.