• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hot Former Actress Marries Humble Fat Popiah Seller! True Love! Even DPM Hen Must Give Face!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tracylee.jpg

Former local TV actress Tracy Lee got married over the weekend, but it was her guest list that had fans' eyes popping.

Lee, 32, a Malaysian-born actress and host, took part in Star Search 2007, but reportedly quit showbiz in 2015 after she chose not to renew her full-time contract with Mediacorp.

The wedding was held at Shangri-La hotel at Orchard on Saturday (Sept 30), with a guest list which read like a who's who of Singapore's government, business and entertainment circles.

228_1506938302.jpg

collage.jpg

Former Singapore president Tony Tan and wife Mary Tan, Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, and Defence minister Ng Eng Hen were among the high-profile names at the reception.

Her groom is none other than Ben Goi, the scion of local tycoon Sam Goi, chairman of Tee Yih Jia Foods, which churns out 35 million pieces of frozen popiah skin daily. The elder Goi is also known as Singapore's 'Popiah King', with an estimated net worth of about $3 billion, according to Forbes.

Not much has been reported of the younger Goi in the media, but he is believed to be working for his father in his sprawling empire, among which includes food- and property-related businesses.

In one of the posts, Lee wrote: "Can't believe I'm married... someone even asked what am I acting in now, or why they don't recognise the scene nor the 'lead actor'. Dear friends, I really got married yesterday. He's my lead actor, number one lead, and someone who'll look after me forever."

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainmen...ssman-and-her-wedding-guestlist-just-stunning

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
this popiah bui bui son no taste lo

so farking rich marry this jiuhu ah lian

if i were him, i go for Fang Pin Pin standard lo

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say she certainly landed herself a plum role! Set up for life by marrying into almost-royalty!
But why she needs looking after forever? Her material needs are well taken care of. Lol

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
But why she needs looking after forever? Her material needs are well taken care of

tat why i say an ah lian is always an ah lian

smart papa doesnt necessary have smart son

LKY is a very gd example

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this popiah bui bui son no taste lo

so farking rich marry this jiuhu ah lian

if i were him, i go for Fang Pin Pin standard lo
Yes the fat fuck got a lot of pickings but chose this one. He kena bad deal. Maybe he’s not the playboy type. Any inside info?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes the fat fuck got a lot of pickings but chose this one. He kena bad deal.

very likely the good ones his papa will keep for himself

u can see his papa arm chio lo

some more his son thought he jiok tiok kim

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
who will confirm joining the RC and your business will boom.

Sam Goi is a solid RC member BBM aplenty.

oh ic, so everytime RC got function must serve popiah nia