• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot Favourite Kopi Tiam!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun noe the thing I hated about the Delphi platform is, it is very pro IE, I love using Firefox as my browser but it is limited in functions...why the resistance to change and honestly if you guys just learn to adapt you will find that this format is much better then delphis'...i am not advertising for Sam but if he wants to pay me a small sum.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I dun noe the thing I hated about the Delphi platform is, it is very pro IE, I love using Firefox as my browser but it is limited in functions...

Delphi runs on a microshit server. It serves only those who are 100% microshit.

If you think the platform hates firefox, wait till you have to use Delphi with Firefox running on a Mac!:p

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best Kopitiam is at Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Cheap local kopi and nice food. One can sit there the whole day without feeling disturbed or criticized.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best Kopitiam is at Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Cheap local kopi and nice food. One can sit there the whole day without feeling disturbed or criticized.

just to side track a little, i heard in TP Central got this kopi tiam server who is a dead ringer like the old fart...:biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
5: to help persons to food: as a: to wait at table b: to set out portions of food or drink 6: to wait on customers

Server as in to serve you twit....oops does that means i get a infraction....:eek::eek:

I gave you a couple of rep points. I wanted to deduct but there was no option.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Leongsam:

TeeKee is not staff member of Singapore Kopitiam. He is only a very keen supporter of Singapore Kopitiam, who is accustomed to Delphiforums' friendly user interface and wants to stay that way. His deeds and words do not represent the view of Singapore Kopitiam.

Like you, we are also facing the problem of paying the protection money to the Forum God to get polling and chatting facilities. With no advertisement revenue at present, it is a losing game as you know it.

We are interested in doing a win-win deal with you for mutual benefits. We propose that a link to your new Sam's AlfrescoHeaven be placed in our Announcements folder which gives maximum visibility to all visitors. In return, you will place a thread that contains a link to our Singapore Kopitiam as Sticky in your Friendly Coffee Shop Talk folder. Most visitors would like to visit both Sam's AlfrescoHeaven and Singapore Kopitiam. In this way, it will boast both forums' daily visitor numbers and you can justify charging a higher advertisement price.

I do not see that we are competitors in any sense. Your Sam's AlfrescoHeaven attracted hardcore followers from the old SBF because of the reputation of "Leaongsam". We are serving the niche of old SBF lovers who prefer the Delphiforums' friendly user interface. With our cooperation, I am sure that the daily visitor numbers to both Sam's AlfrescoHeaven and Singapore Kopitiam will improve.

Please let me have your thoughts on this.

Regards,
VictorSun

as usual in ur kopitiam:
the victimised get banned, the cyberbullies continue to dominate. who will be the next target?? their action is similar to PAPS and yet they can still pretend to act differently. what a shame!:mad:

a pte discussion among the forummers have pinpointed VICTORSUN to be the highly snakey NGEJAY....unless u could clarify yourself asap.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Server as in to serve you twit....oops does that means i get a infraction....
Bro monster, you threaded on thin ice and got away.. with bonus:p Psst heard your hunchback side kick cooking up a storm at same kopitiam too.:wink::p

I have no ex delphi baggage, and at risk of saying the obvious.. a new forum startup is a thankless task. Latest exchange between vicsun and sam is a good example of being civil about it

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
PS: My apologies for the signature banner in my messages. I forgot all about it. Tell me how much I owe you for the x number of times that the thread has been viewed. In the meantime, please delete my posts so I do not end up paying further advertising fees for exposure in your forum.

Best regards.

sam

I have still not received the bill. :rolleyes: I estimate $0.007 per click through x 5. :biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
COME TO SAMMYBOY.COM!

PIPING HOT KOPI AND FRESHLY TOASTED KAYA BREAD!

-----------------------------

OK Sam you owe me $50

pay up cheapo

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
COME TO SAMMYBOY.COM!

PIPING HOT KOPI AND FRESHLY TOASTED KAYA BREAD!

-----------------------------

OK Sam you owe me $50

pay up cheapo
ro

bro..... it is freedom of speech to post other links in this forum but it is courtesy to be sensitive to the host's needs too.... I had posted a few in victor sun's forum too and some of the sbf forumers there are real dim wits... no wonder pap can shove anything up sgporean arses.... :wink:

beng