• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am honoured by Sam's visit to my Singapore Kopitiam

H

Heyday

Agree. I think Victor's Kopitiam is the frontrunner.

Yes, the statistics proves that Victor's kopitiam is the frontrunner:

1. Sunkopitiam : 1577 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
2. TSMMod (SBAlliance) : 1285 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
3. Otak: : 1247 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
4. Sam's II (SGNEWSALT) : 402 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
5. Sammyboyforum (flparty) : 70 msgs in Friendly Coffee Shop Talk

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yes, the statistics proves that Victor's kopitiam is the frontrunner:

1. Sunkopitiam : 1577 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
2. TSMMod (SBAlliance) : 1285 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
3. Otak: : 1247 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
4. Sam's II (SGNEWSALT) : 402 msgs in Coffee Shop Talk
5. Sammyboyforum (flparty) : 70 msgs in Friendly Coffee Shop Talk

When you look at the composition of the posters and the number of "single posting" threads, it doesn't look that fantastic. Moreover those who crave for delphi style posting are spreading themselves too thinly. It will take some sizeable efforts to bring the several camps together in order for one to emerge, of course if the hosts are willing?

My 2 cents.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you look at the composition of the posters and the number of "single posting" threads, it doesn't look that fantastic. Moreover those who crave for delphi style posting are spreading themselves too thinly. It will take some sizeable efforts to bring the several camps together in order for one to emerge, of course if the hosts are willing?

My 2 cents.

It is all about quality, not about number of posts. The real winner is which forum can attract the most traffic, and these traffic, must be of quality too.