• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hosay liao!! Breaking news: mm lee ky hospitalized

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROM-ChineseGallery-DemonSculpture.png

How dare you post Lee Kuan Yew's "afterdeath" photo without his permission!?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the bastard contracted the pneumonia while at the Russian hospital after he fell during his Russian holiday.

Hospital-acquired
Main article: Hospital-acquired pneumonia

Hospital-acquired pneumonia, also called nosocomial pneumonia, is pneumonia acquired during or after hospitalization for another illness or procedure with onset at least 72 hrs after admission. The causes, microbiology, treatment and prognosis are different from those of community-acquired pneumonia. Up to 5% of patients admitted to a hospital for other causes subsequently develop pneumonia. Hospitalized patients may have many risk factors for pneumonia, including mechanical ventilation, prolonged malnutrition, underlying heart and lung diseases, decreased amounts of stomach acid, and immune disturbances. Additionally, the microorganisms a person is exposed to in a hospital are often different from those at home . Hospital-acquired microorganisms may include resistant bacteria such as MRSA, Pseudomonas, Enterobacter, and Serratia. Because individuals with hospital-acquired pneumonia usually have underlying illnesses and are exposed to more dangerous bacteria, it tends to be more deadly than community-acquired pneumonia. Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) is a subset of hospital-acquired pneumonia. VAP is pneumonia which occurs after at least 48 hours of intubation and mechanical ventilation.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not psychic but so far my prediction on his health and his chances of not making it are quite good!

:biggrin:

Wow, we owe Russia big time!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This will be the no. 1 iphone app in SG soon!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gA7O9XiGY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/18gA7O9XiGY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you all have underestimated the situation presently taking place within PAP itself.

With the forming of various factions and undertable internal fighting, LKY's passing will create an all out power struggle and the fallguy will not be PAP within but the oppositions as the victor of the internal struggle would "clean house" against the oppositions with unbelieveable brute force.

And If LKY goes before GE, then instead of losing votes, the public might rally behind PAP instead and we could see not a 5% swing against, but a 15% swing towards PAP because of the notion of "national unity".

Dont be too assured that :LKY himself is the devil. there are worse men than him, just that they had yet to surface their real intent.

10 years ago maybe the public may have rallied behind the PAPies after LKY's demise. The times have changed. His demise now is just another nail in the coffin of the PAP. After so many recent mistakes and their pro-foreigner stance, the public know better than to trust the PAP.

There will be no 15% positive swing for the PAPies. It is impossible and against the grain of the people's feelings. Whatever the PAPies do they will end up shooting their own feet. They rest are totally incapable espcially ass loong.

The only way the PAPies can gain something from this is to have GCT back at the helm but ass loong will not allow this.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will LKY have his own version of Easter Day ? After all, he promised
Singaporeans he would rise from his grave.

I think LKY's resurrection 3 days later will be even more scary. Don't pop the champagne yet.

He machiam Highlander leh. Won't die one.

M

Mitsuhide Akechi

Eh donch say liddat. LAst time many of use were like you, oso PAP supporter. Then now we become liddat. You oso will see the light. :biggrin:
Tree Top is no newbie but a clone of PAP doggy RonRon. His maiden post was directed at scroobal. :biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

Scroobal should then make him lose his maidenhood and screw him hard hard!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Russia see russian cats heart cannot take it la. Just saw him at SGH in wheel chair talking on his mobile. Looks ok to me

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about ordering iphone 4...it's time to order your vulvazela!! :biggrin:

Anymore updates?

Should I open my champagne now?

Just imagine, both LKY and his wife are on their death bed. Very soon their daughter's renal operation wounds will rapture and she will too be hospitalized.

Then Dragoon Loong's cancer replased and he too will be hospitalized.

Then LKY's second son hospitalize for full blown Aids.

Finally the grandson (Loong's son) in USA studying has a car accident and in deep comma and send back to Singapore to suffer besides all of them.

The whole family suffers together side-by-side ....fully concious for at least 1 full month then die with agony one-by-one for LKY to see.

Good show is behind!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anymore updates?

Not yet. He still has a bit more in him and this is a mild incident, perhaps not pneumonia but bronchitis or even flu. I think the PAPies are testing waters. It's strange that they reported this to the media. You would have expected them to keep it low unless it was really serious. Quite a strange incident.

His legs are weak but his body is still quite ok. He will fall a few more times and will be wheel-chair bound within 2-4 years perhaps sooner if they think it is unsafe for him to be walking and hence causing danger to himself because his weak legs has a tendency to make him fall down. His washroom exploits will be accompanied by trained personnel to ensure that he does not fall down in the bathroom. I think this may already have been implemented.

So, no champagnes for now. Even the devil has a fight in him! :eek:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anymore updates?

Just imagine, both LKY and his wife are on their death bed. Very soon their daughter's renal operation wounds will rapture and she will too be hospitalized.

Finally the grandson (Loong's son) in USA studying has a car accident and in deep comma and send back to Singapore to suffer besides all of them.

The whole family suffers together side-by-side ....fully concious for at least 1 full month then die with agony one-by-one for LKY to see.

Good show is behind!

cb

this outcome will be perfect retribution

really!!!

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anymore updates?

Good show is behind!

Wow!...you really hate the entire bloodline to to the core to made such a curse...lol...:biggrin: