• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hosay liao!! Breaking news: mm lee ky hospitalized

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee hospitalised for chest infection
Posted: 29 September 2010 2158 hrs

Photos 1*of 1

Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew
SINGAPORE: Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was hospitalised on Wednesday evening.

A statement from his Press Secretary said: "Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew was planning to attend Dr Balaji's (Senior Minister of State Balaji Sadasivan) wake this evening, but the doctors at SGH have just admitted him for treatment of a chest infection."

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are two main types of chest infection:
acute bronchitis, which is the more common and less serious type of infection

pneumonia, which is less common than acute bronchitis but more serious
Acute bronchitis

Acute bronchitis is a short-term infection of the lining of the air tubes of the lungs, which are known as the bronchi.
The infection is usually caused by a virus, and often follows a cold or influenza (flu). Smoking increases your chances of developing the infection. Most people do not require medical treatment because the infection usually passes within seven to ten days.

Pneumonia

Pneumonia is an infection that causes the tiny air sacs in your lungs, known as alveoli, to become inflamed and filled with fluid. Pneumonia is usually caused by bacteria, although some cases can be caused by viruses.
People with mild pneumonia can usually be treated at home. However, if you have severe pneumonia, you may need to receive treatment in hospital. People who are very young or very old, and those with another serious health condition, are more likely to require hospital treatment if they develop pneumonia.

lai ah all sinkies pls pray hard

before u open champagne

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
At his age, pneumonia is very dangerous and definitely life threatening. KNN, just today I predicted that the traitorous tyrant will have a major medical issue during the next GE's hustings and then this happens.

Let's hope for the best for Singapore. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

His death will easily lead to at least a 5% per cent vote swing against the PAPies. Those that were previously too afraid to vote for the PAPies will feel a sense of liberation and vote with their conscience instead of fear.

To counter this, the PAPies will try to screw the reigns tighter but only end up angering and alienating voters even more.

PAP! Your tyrannical fascist ways are coming to an end. May God have mercy on you!

:oIo:

R

redlightmeansgo

then again, they will try every means to find the elixir for the dying man

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROM-ChineseGallery-DemonSculpture.png

S

suicidalpap

At his age, pneumonia is very dangerous and definitely life threatening. KNN, just today I predicted that the traitorous tyrant will have a major medical issue during the next GE's hustings and then this happens.

His death will easily lead to at least a 5% per cent vote swing against the PAPies. Those that were previously too afraid to vote for the PAPies will feel a sense of liberation and vote with their conscience instead of fear.

To counter this, the PAPies will try to screw the reigns tighter but only end up angering and alienating voters even more.

PAP! Your tyrannical fascist ways are coming to an end. May God have mercy on you!

I believe he will not live to see the fall of FAP.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQnlIDPgVo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pmQnlIDPgVo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

quick every sinkies recite this

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will be a pity...

I think it is best that he goes down before the PAPies are voted out of power. The dirty bastard will not go down quietly.

I will have to come up with a new prediction. I hope I can do it soon. Haiseh! This kind of thing must need total concentration. Regardless, due to his age, he has a 60-70 percent chance of not making it through this pneumonia. And there is a possibility that his heart may fail him before the pneumonia does :biggrin:

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writing is on the wall.
He is facing his deserved retribution. Why is he the only one suffering together with his wife while all his Old Guard comrades pass away peacefully? Karma is a scary thing.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is best that he goes down before the PAPies are voted out of power. The dirty bastard will not go down quietly.

I will have to come up with a new prediction. I hope I can do it soon. Haiseh! This kind of thing must need total concentration. Regardless, due to his age, he has a 60-70 percent chance of not making it through this pneumonia. And there is a possibility that his heart may fail him before the pneumonia does :biggrin:

QFT

the HELL awaits him

all the dirty evil deeds he had done

have to pay the price

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is lee still at SGH? we can organize a cheering contingent outside SGH shouting and screaming,"LKY up lorry, LKY up lorry!!!..."
maybe it helps. :biggrin:

S

suicidalpap

ChaoPappyPoodle, you have psychic ability? Do let's us know more. Everyone very excited now.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the bastard contracted the pneumonia while at the Russian hospital after he fell during his Russian holiday.

Hospital-acquired
Main article: Hospital-acquired pneumonia

Hospital-acquired pneumonia, also called nosocomial pneumonia, is pneumonia acquired during or after hospitalization for another illness or procedure with onset at least 72 hrs after admission. The causes, microbiology, treatment and prognosis are different from those of community-acquired pneumonia. Up to 5% of patients admitted to a hospital for other causes subsequently develop pneumonia. Hospitalized patients may have many risk factors for pneumonia, including mechanical ventilation, prolonged malnutrition, underlying heart and lung diseases, decreased amounts of stomach acid, and immune disturbances. Additionally, the microorganisms a person is exposed to in a hospital are often different from those at home . Hospital-acquired microorganisms may include resistant bacteria such as MRSA, Pseudomonas, Enterobacter, and Serratia. Because individuals with hospital-acquired pneumonia usually have underlying illnesses and are exposed to more dangerous bacteria, it tends to be more deadly than community-acquired pneumonia. Ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP) is a subset of hospital-acquired pneumonia. VAP is pneumonia which occurs after at least 48 hours of intubation and mechanical ventilation.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not psychic but so far my prediction on his health and his chances of not making it are quite good!

:biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you all have underestimated the situation presently taking place within PAP itself.

With the forming of various factions and undertable internal fighting, LKY's passing will create an all out power struggle and the fallguy will not be PAP within but the oppositions as the victor of the internal struggle would "clean house" against the oppositions with unbelieveable brute force.

And If LKY goes before GE, then instead of losing votes, the public might rally behind PAP instead and we could see not a 5% swing against, but a 15% swing towards PAP because of the notion of "national unity".

Dont be too assured that :LKY himself is the devil. there are worse men than him, just that they had yet to surface their real intent.